14

Hearing what Flynn said, Ryan was a little bit stunned. He slowly got up holding Alaia still in deep slumber.

"sorry, you find me sleep-"

" it's okay, really, Mr. Williams, " Flynn assured him. He moved his palms at him. " there are few things I want to say to you and maybe, you know it too. "

"okay.., " Ryan didn't have any idea what Flynn mean.

"mmm... Daddy.., " Alaia suddenly stirred in her sleep clutching tightly his suit. Slowly she opened her eyes and rubbed them. " I'm hungwy."

She cutely yawned still rubbing her eyes. Ryan smiled at her cuteness. He didn't find it boring. He just adored her.

Ryan grabbed her head rubbing her back. Flynn and Grace were watching them. There's no curious stare they gave just understanding look.

"come on, big girl," Grace reached Alaia. "we have to wash your face and brushed your little teeth. We can find food in the cafetaria. "

Grace carried her without rejection. Alaia was so attached to Grace just like second mother to her. She brought her to the bathroom.

Two adult men were watching them until they disappeared. Then, Flynn sat to next Ryan and they chatted seriously.

"okay, first, I know what happened to Katie. I was in meeting that time and when I heard about Katie, I finished whatever at that time. And suddenly my mom's calling. I accidentally blurted out what happened to her and now she has to go to emergency because her weak heart. My dad is still accompany her. "

Ryan didn't understand where this conversation goes to.

" I tracked about the accident and they are criminal just at that time runaway with so much money from the nearest bank. Finally with the help from NYPD we can catch them. They will receive a suitable punishment. I don't care they robbed the bank, but not hit my sister. "

Ryan relieved what he heard. He even didn't try to do that.

" I got a call and said my sister already here and with all matter happened, today I can visit her. Thanks to you, taking care my sister."

Grace walked out from bathroom carrying freshen Alaia. She waved at them and closed the door.

"no problem."

" I have to go home to take care everything because my parents don't have anyone except us. I trust you to handle everything here. We will come back when my mom is better. They will be happy to see you all. "

"what is your point here? "

Ryan scrunched his forehead.

" I know you are her husband. I just did," Flynn giving him a look like I-know-what-happen.

"what? H-"

"easy there, buddy, " Flynn giving him a full smile. He was happy. "maybe in the beginning we are just business partner. But, when I watched you carrying Alaia that night and your wedding portrait in your office, I just knew," Flynn shrugged his shoulder. " and maybe you recognize her too."

Ryan was speechless. He was just like the best PI he ever knew beside Jack. They were did the same with the different way.

His mind was raw and he couldn't think anything. Flynn just gave him a revelation with one look way ahead. And indeed he was right. Katie is Meghan. Meghan is Katie. His dear wifey.

"you know what, " after long silence he sighed and made a confession. "that night I took sample of Alaia's hair and eyelash to make a DNA test. My gut said I have to do it. This is your daughter and you have to proof it immediately. So without a doubt I just did. And today I receive the result and indeed she is my daughter. She should be twins. Meghan had miscarriage that time. "

"yeah, I know," Flynn said. He told him about what happened from the start, when they found her.

" I didn't believe when I first see her. Like ghost or this is called reincarnation. But, what I see is real. And she really is. I am just so happy to find her. "

" I am happy to hear that, " Flynn pat his shoulder. " I'm just curious what made her to run away like that from the hospital. She knew she had miscarriage and she still has the boys. "

"umm... That is-"

The door opened revealing Alaia and Grace. They bought the food and Alaia was excited to eat with Ryan. Really, she was way too fast to attach to him.

"okay, that's all what I have to say, " Flynn stood beside Grace. He circled his arm around her waist. " I just want to say see you later to her, " he glanced at sleeping Katie. "my plane will be take off in an half hour."

"okay. You can trust me, " Ryan stood up.

They shook hand and suddenly Flynn giving him a hug with pat on the back. Grace was smiling and she gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"welcome to the family, brother, " Flynn said smiling.

"yeah, and you both too. "

Ryan answered smiling too. His sleepy form was gone. Flynn watched Katie a moment and giving her a kiss on the forehead. He said something in her ear and kissed her again on the temple.

Grace also giving her a kiss on the cheek and said get well soon, hun. She and Flynn was happy that Katie just fine. She was in deep slumber because of the meds.

Alaia just looked around curiously. She had no idea what's going on but she understood that her uncle and aunty would be gone and she was left behind with Ryan's care. Grace told her when they in the cafetaria.

When the door closed Ryan went to her bed. He stood and watched carefully. Her face had a few bruises and her arms got scratches. He sat beside and touched her skin. He moved his fingers from her forehead to the chin. He touched her lips and he gave her a kiss.

" I'm sorry, Meghan," that's what he said. " I'm sorry if I didn't believe you and you had to suffer from the miscarriage. Maybe when I didn't pressure you, we had already two girls with your hair and your eyes beside Alaia. We happily living under our house and you can watch the boys grow so fast. They are almost as tall as I am and handsome too. "

He chuckled. Maybe Meghan would be surprise and happy at the same time. She adored her boys too much just like she adored Alaia.

Alaia came to him still watching his strange demeanor. She didn't speak. Her cobalt eyes turned a bit green. She tugged his pants.

Ryan grabbed her and made her sit on his lap. Alaia could see Meghan's face.

"Momma still asleep? " she asked him. He could see her eyes stare at him.

"yeah, baby girl, " he kissed her head again. "doctor said, if Momma sleeps long enough, she can wake up anytime. She needs a rest."

"okay, " Alaia nodded her head.

Ryan was watching her lovingly. Her cuteness didn't bore him. She was just an understanding little girl. He liked her eyes and he hopefully if Alaia had Meghan's hair not his but she still beautiful.

"give Momma a kiss so we can eat our breakfast, okay?"

Alaia nodded again and giving Meghan many kisses on her face.

"get up soon, Momma, " she whispered.

Ryan chuckled at her cuteness. He carried her and sat her on his lap again. They opened the food box and bowl and started to dig in.

_

Here I make an update again.
I'm afraid I cant make it this sunday because I have an emergency.
That's it🤷🏻‍♀