15

When I first write this book, I expect it finishes before reaching chapter 20, but I think I'm wrong😂😂😂
God knows how many chapter to go

_________

Ryan looked at the bag Grace brought this morning. It was Alaia's outfit for today. After they had breakfast, he decided to phone his brother.

"Jack, " Ryan said as he answered. " I want you to handle our company meanwhile I look after her. And if something urgent please come to the hospital."

He was silent listening Jack uttered something to him. He still held Alaia on his lap as she read her drawing story that Grace brought along her bag.

"yeah.. Yeah.. I'll tell you when you're here. Thank you, Jack, " he said and he hang up.

He sighed as he put his phone on the table in front of him. He rubbed his face with one hand and massaged a little while. What a day..

"hey, Al, " he called her like Liam did.

She looked at him. Her round cobalt eyes staring straight at him. He stroked her hair. A beautiful shimmering eyes are like Meghan said to him years ago.

"yeah? "

He smiled at her cute voice. Still, he couldn't stop loving it.

"would you like to take a bath? "

"uhm, " she glanced at her sleeping Momma.

"what is it? "

He put her book beside him as he tightened his hold at her small figure.

"I not wike taking bath hew. And my ams hut, " she pouted making him laugh at her cuteness.

God, he really loved her. His missing to his baby girl along her Momma here in front of his eyes but he couldn't leave her to take Alaia.

"why? " he smiled slightly.

"hospital has bad smew, " she crunched her face.

He laughed lowly. How innocent is she with her face. He held her and brought her on his torso. Her little arms circled on his body and she leaned her head on it.

"that because hospital has to sterile and its environment has to hygienic too for sick people here. "

Alaia still crunched her face. Whatever adult said about something unfamiliar to her, she would do that.

"you are so cute," Ryan touched her forehead.

She beamed at him. Her smile is like sunrise bringing his mood up. He could see Meghan in her.

" can we go home? "

"why? "

" I dont wike hew. "

"but Momma still asleep. "

"can she go home too? "

She pouted again. Her eyes showed him like she didn't like stay any longer. But not like last night, she was asleep and not much to know that the air she took had strange smell.

"we have to wait doctor to check on her, " he said patiently.

Oh GOD, this time made him turn his memory years back. How the twins always ask at him and he patiently answer them. But they're not as cute as her.

"he takes so wong, " she crossed her arms in front of her as she sat straddling him. "can we ask the white (L)ady outside? "

"no, baby girl," he chuckled at her bossy tone. Now he knew that she took his attitude. She was so demanding today. "she just here when you're sleeping. We have to wait her to come again so we can ask her. "