20

Sorry about not to update soon
I enjoy reading another story instead to update
LMAO
Bear with my grammar if you find them

__

With pounding heart, his sleepy form was already gone and his main focus was his niece. She probably still sleeping on the sofa or something while Jack wanted to hold her wife's hand but his baby girl was someone he had to think too.

He parked his car and immediately ran inside. He asked the nurse where is the delivery room. After he was already stood at the door, he slowly opened it. Her sister in law's still laying on the bed closing her eyes as Jack held her hand. Bree was sleeping in his arms. Probably she didnt want to sleep on the sofa in the corner.

He could see why his brother needed his help.

Jack turned his head at the door and caught his brother walked toward him.

"how is she? " Ryan whispered at him.

"alright for this time," Jack sighed and shook his head. " I have to prepare myself to accept her cursing. "

Ryan chuckled at him. Surely, he was already experienced it. His amazing wife's vocabulary was something. But he didint know about Jack. When they had Bree, Rosey was not too much at cursing him. But, with the pain he saw at her face, he was already knew that his brother would experience more amazing curse threw at him.

He slowly grabbed his niece and held her in his arms. She whined a moment then murmured something he didnt understand. He rocked her as he rubbed her back then she was back to sleep.

"are you okay if I leave you now?" Ryan whispered again.

"it's okay, Ryan, " he slowly pulled his hand from her palm. He stood and stretched his body. "thank you again. I have to keep an eye at Rose. It's not the same when Bree was born."

" I can see it, " Ryan looked at her pain face then looked back at him. " I'll be going now. Al maybe all awake and start demanding to find me."

Now Jack's turn chuckled at him. "she is really possessive girl at her Dad. "

"tell me about it. "

After bidding goodbye, Ryan walked faster to his car. He tried to put Bree in the car seat but she whined again and again. She was demanding to be cuddled.

Ryan sighed but anyway he cuddled her and pull out his car to the road. He positioned his seat to make him and the little girl comfortable.

He parked his car at the garage and locked it. Bree was trying to find her comfort position as she stirred many times.

Ryan had to rubbed her back and soothed her to calm his little niece.

He step inside the house and found his wife was holding Alaia near the staircase.

"what are you doing, babe? " he whispered before kissed her on the lips.

" I think she knows that her Dad's body is too soft," she chuckled at him. He laughed lowly. "how are Rose and Jack? "

"Rose is in pain. Jack has to hold himself and be there incase Rose is fully dilated. I think she will be like you in the cursing departement. "

"how could you think like that? " Meghan raised her eyebrow at him.

"the pained she showed is the same as you gave birth to the boys," he shrugged his shoulder then he rocked Bree again as she stirred. Before she asked him again he continued, "you had amazing vocabulary threw at me. And I know Rose will do that to Jack. "