08

The words rolled on her tongue. Flynn was speechless but his eyes sparked. Grace looked at them shocked but smiling slowly.

" I guess, we find your long lost sister, darling, " after long silence Grace happily said.

"yeah, " Flynn stared at her longingly.

Katie suddenly confused after said that. Her fingers lingered on her lips while she was thinking.

Is that true? Why I suddenly said that?

"if you doubt it, we can run the test. I won't force you to agree that you are my long lost sister," Flynn answered her doubt. "and, if you don't mind, we want to call you Katie. "

" I don't remember my name though. It's alright, " Katie said softly.

She stared at the couple smiling happy at her. Grace still held her hand and rubbed smoothly her pale skin.

Katie got her eyes welled up with tears. She didn't know why but she was feeling emotional. No sad feeling. Absolutely happy.

"pardon me, blame it on pregnancy hormone," Katie chuckled while Grace wiped her tears.

"it is okay, dear, " Grace sniffed as she was emotionally happy with the rendezvous. She was happy her husband's sister was found. His longingly stare was enough that he was shocked and feeling grateful at the same time.

"come on! Sleep, dear. I'll stay with you, " Grace softly ran her hand on Katie's hair.

"but-"

"no darling, " Grace playfully glared at Flynn. "you have the company to run. I'll be fine here. "

"but-"

"come on, I can't come with you," Grace stood and facing her husband. "finish your work today, then come back here with spare clothes for me, okay. "

Grace was holding Flynn's face lovingly and kissed him passionately.

" I'll take care of your sister, here. Don't worry, darling," she pecked his lips then Flynn nodded.

He kissed Katie's forehead and held her face for a moment. He stared at their similarly once again and rubbed his thumbs on her cheeks.

" I am happy to find you, again, sis. I'll call our parents so they can meet their long lost daughter," Flynn stared at her lovingly and kissed her forehead again. His heart felt like to burst and Katie's eyes full of tears again. " I love you and please don't make Grace tired to babysit you. "

Katie knew he was just kidding so she chuckled at his joke. Grace playfully glared at him again. Flynn smiled sheepishly and walked to her. He hugged her and kissed her again on the lips then he went out.

Later that night, Flynn came with the spare clothes and his parents follow him next. Their meeting was full of tears but happy at the end. They hugged her and her mother kissed her face unbelievably feeling.

Katie's hormone was just out of control and she couldn't stop crying. They didn't mind that she had amnesia and gratefully that she finally found and came with extra baggage that didn't anger them. They are just sympathy at her that she didn't know who the father was.

Flynn brought their parents after Grace calling him and said that the test was positive and 98,99% match to him. So, she was really his long lost sister.

It was absolutely the best day they had.

Katie was smiling remembered that moment. She wiped her tears rolling on her cheek. The bundle of joy was a little girl, an angel GOD sent to her, bringing happiness to her life.