23

So here is the update
Sorry if you find more errors in this chapter
It reaches 51k already
Thank you for ur support💛
And good night

______

Few weeks later...

Today was weekend. Everybody was in the living room. The kids were watching tv and somehow Ryan stayed in the house today and accompanied Alaia drawing and coloring.

Meghan brought the snacks and drinks and she sat down on the carpet as everybody did. It's been long time to have family time.

The bell rang. Mrs. Gloria opened the door and an old couple came in. Alaia noticed them first then she ran to them.

"grandma... Grandpa...," she screeching as she hugged whoever had the old leg.

Mrs. Gloria smiled at them as she escorted them to the living room.

"who is this big girl? " Albert cooed at ther dramatically. Alaia giggled gleefully and she raised her arms wanted to be picked up. "whoaa... You sure are big girl. My back almost cant endure your weight. "

Everybody turned their head when Alaia screeched. Meghan was the first to stand and walked slowly to them.

"Mom... Dad.., " she whispered disbelief. "Oh My God!! "

"hi, my pretty girl, " Elaine opened her arms as Meghan ran to her. She hugged her tightly as she didnt believe they came. "easy, there, sweet cheeks. "

Meghan loosen her embrace. Her eyes full of tears. She touched her cheeks as she stared at her face.

" I miss you... So much, " she said in her trembling voice. She kissed her Mom's face.

Elaine couldnt resist the happiness as she was too crying. She touched her daughter's cheeks and stroked them. She smiled sweetly.

Ryan asked Mrs. Gloria to bring more cups of tea and more cakes. She nodded and disappeared.

"somebody forgets me already, " her Dad pretended hurt. He touched his heart with one arm as Alaia watched them.

"Dad, " Meghan rushed to him as he hugged her.

Ryan slowly took Alaia and let her Mom greeted them after long time. He shook hand with Albert and hugged Elaine then the boys stood by his side as they didnt know what to do. Sure they were their grandparents but it's the first time they met.

"is this them? " Elaine asked Meghan as she still hugged her Dad.

"yes, Mom, " she answered still in her Dad's arms.

"come here, boys. Grandma wants to hug you, " she said.

The boys still stood as they stared at her nervously. Ryan nudged them and they slowly reached her embrace.

"you guys are tall," that's the first sentence she said after long moment. She stared at them lovingly. "and handsome. "

Elaine touched their hair and pinched their cheek. Such a cute boys.

They stared at her dumbly as they didnt know what to react.

"did your mom tell about us? "

They nodded.

"come on! Where are your voice? At least call me grandma," she raised her brow.

"grandma, " they said unison.

"well, come on guys. Can you help this old lady to sit," she chuckled as she began to feel her feet numb.

The boys helped her followed by Meghan with Albert.