Chapter 8

MONIQUE

"Just don't mind what she said, Baby. We both know that you're a good kisser. The best, actually." Mike said when he saw me looking at Anika when she and her friends were heading out the classroom.

This morning, I was really not in the mood to go to class because I knew that I'll be seeing her. I wasn't sure how to deal with her ever since that 'accidental' kiss in Aaron's bathroom. It was really an accident. I really thought that it was Mike that was behind that door. She should've said something or she should've pushed me when she felt my lips on hers.

Did she like it? Was it the reason why she allowed me to kiss her? Well, not just kissed her, she even let me touch her core. If that was me and I didn't like what the other person was doing to me, I would really push them hard and kick their balls.

But she allowed me. She fucking allowed me. And she was even 'wet' for me. I felt that. I wasn't sure if it was because of 'us' kissing, or it was just a spur of the moment.

That incident was really bugging me since that night. I even rejected Mike when he was trying to take me inside Aaron's room to do what I promised him before going to that party. I don't know. It just felt wrong. When he kissed me after that 'kiss' between Anika and I, I didn't feel anything. It was dull, it was like I was just kissing a friend.

I really felt guilty. I saw how disappointed he was, but I couldn't help but think about what happened inside the bathroom. It was surreal and I didn't even know why I felt like that. She's just a girl. A random girl that I got to kiss because of that stupid spin the bottle game. So why the hell am I feeling this way?

So this morning, to erase that fucking kiss in my mind and to let our friends think that I've forgotten the 'kiss', I became more clingy with Mike. Well, I know that PDA isn't allowed in school, but I had to do it. I need to forget about the kiss and how I felt that night.

When we got in the classroom, I saw that Anika and her friends were looking at us, so I asked Mike to kiss me just to let her know that I've forgotten about the incident. I didn't even look at her when I walked inside the classroom.

I thought that everything's fine since I was able to control myself, so imagine what I felt when I heard her say that I am not a good kisser. Who the fuck does she think she is?

"She didn't know what she's gotten into." my best friend, Kitty said.

When I looked at her, she was also looking at Anika and her friends. I smirked. At least I have a very supportive best friend. She knows that I couldn't just let that girl get away with what she did.

"Hmm, I think she was just speaking her mind. Maybe she said that because you're both girls. You know, pride and jealousy." Mike's trying to defend her. "Don't get mad. Knowing the nerd, she'll apologize soon." he added.

"No Baby, I'm not mad at her. You do know that I don't get mad, right? I just get even." I gave him an innocent smile. But I do know that he knows that I am not that innocent at all.

"Oh. I like it! I'm in!" my ever supportive best friend excitedly raised her hand.

I smiled at her.

"I know that we always do this together, this getting even thing, but for now, let me just handle her alone. And I just need to know why she said that." because what she said was really different from what she showed me in the bathroom.

"But I wanna know what you'll do to her. Will you throw some slushies on her face? Nah, we did that already with that stupid perv jock. Make her kneel and kiss your shoes? We've done that even. So yeah, I'm really curious about your punishment for her. So, can I watch?" I shook my head.