EPILOGUE

"Home is wherever I am withyou

you."

-sevenwordspoem

💌

Two years later 🌠

"Come on guys! Hurry up! We're going to miss the plane!" Jimin shouted as the boys lazily prepared.

"Daddy! I heard something! What's that?" Estelle shouted as he hurriedly went to his daughter and hugged her.

"What's wrong baby?"

Just then, Jimin heard moaning from Taehyung and Jungkook's room as he bursts inside.

"What the fu-" He stopped as soon as he saw the two of them watching a movie.

They stopped eating their popcorns and looked at Jimin who was a mess.

"Uh, we're just watching Orange is the New Black?" Taehyung looked back and forth at Jimin and Estelle as he showed his box smile.

"Hi Estelle! There's my favourite niece!" Jungkook also flashes his bunny smile and waved at her.

"Uncle Bunnykookie!" Estelle copied Jin's laugh and waved back to Jungkook.

"Since when did you learned that laugh babe?" Jimin asked Estelle as she shrugged in response and smiled.

Jimin smiled and kissed her cheeks as he turned his attention back to the guys. "Well what are you guys doing? We're going to miss the plane!"

"Don't fight, don't fight!" Estelle scolded Jimin and they laughed at her cuteness.

"I swear to God she's spending too much with Hoseok." Taehyung commented.

Jimin picked Estelle up to his arms. "Seriously guys, get your asses up."

They both stood and hurriedly packed their things. And when they got to the Airport, they were just right on time and they soon flew to Canada.

💌

< at the graveyard >

Jimin sat down on the grass while Estelle sat on his lap.

"Hi baby." Jimin placed a flower at the top of the tombstone as the boys gave each one.

He tried his best not to cry but he couldn't hold it. Estelle hugged Jimin as the boys comforted him. He started to calm as the boys distanced themselves from him and Estelle.