|C H P T R 10|

"maybe everything's meant
to meet
or to cross
but never to stay"

💌

It's been two weeks. It's been two weeks since Taehyung and Jimin's misunderstanding and Taehyung's cold treatment towards him.

«flashback»

Yawning, Jimin was ready to sleep but someone had other plans. Taehyung suddenly burst through him room making Jimin groan.

"Jiminie, how was it?" he hops on his bed, snuggling to him.

"It was fine." Jimin said in monotone voice before adjusting his position to face him.

"So, was she pretty? When are you going to introduce her to us?"

"I don't like her Tae."

His expression changed as his eyes became dark. "Why not?"

Tae, she's your friend for fucking sake. And I only love Stacey and that's all I ever want. Jimin thought.

"Because I just don't like her. She seems to be boring and I just hate everything about her. Is there something wrong with that?" Jimin asked harshly.

He suddenly stood up and said, "I know everything Jimin. I was just asking on how you feel about her because somehow soon you might have feelings for her. You know nothing about her. She's my best friend. You never knew how she felt and what she really is. At least be kind and give her a second chance. Don't judge her so quick." and he walks towards the door.

"Hurt her once, and all of my respect is gone for you." then he slams the door.

And Jimin was left speechless.

«end of the flashback»

"Park Jimin, can I have a word with you?" the voice of Bang PD-nim echoes through the studio and Jimin payed attention as stood up.

Once Jimin entered his office, he could feel he knows exactly why Jimin was here.

"Yes, PD nim?"

"Is it true?"

"I'm sorry. I swear I'll get this over with real qu-"

"I'm not mad. I just wanted to check if how you are, cause lately you've been spacing out." PD nim said as he relaxed his body thought he was going to get scolded.

"Taehyung and I had a misunderstanding about 2 weeks ago when I last visited the girl I am going to marry," he breathed out, not wanting to cry. "It happens to be that the girl was Taehyung's best friend whom he just met at the mall and is actually a fan of us."

"You see chimmy," He didn't notice he was crying and quickly wiped his tears away before looking up to PD nim. "It is actually normal for friends to fight. I remember when you had your bon voyage right?"

Jimin nods, remembering Taehyung crying over his letter to him.

"I can see Taehyung's sincere and the love he has towards you."

Jimin nods and sighed. "But there's something inside of my head that's bothering me."

"That's pride chim. I think you should talk to Taehyung. I understand if the other members doesn't want to talk to you. I'll talk to them, alright?"

Jimin nodded. "Yes."

"And don't worry about the marriage thing cause we got it all covered." PD-nim added.