|C H P T R 8|

"sometimes all you need is twenty second of insane courage, just literally twenty seconds of embarrassing bravery. and I promise you, something great will come of it."

💌

You sucked a deep breath before deciding what to reply

"You okay?" Tae noticed your facial expression change and uneasiness.

"Yes, I'm alright. No biggies." You smiled at him and just right then, the sound of the heels were clicking against the floor.

Your heart paced as your whole body is paralyzed at the man in front on you.

Jimin noticed you being shy as he smirked. You gulped as you finally managed to put your shit up together.

"Ah, it's you again." he said while drinking on his frappé.

"What do you mean?"

"Wait, you both know each other before? How come you didn't tell me-" Taehyung interrupted but Jimin cut him off.

"I met her at the park, Tae."

«flashback»

"Oof, careful."

His voice is husky and deep, sending shivers down to your spine.

The voice is so familiar, somehow you can't picture out who it is. You quickly looked up at him, his tall figure was in front of you, wearing a black mask and a black cap.

You stared at his cute, little brown eyes making yourself lost in there for a minute.

«end of the flashback»

"Ah, now I remembered." you mumbled.

"Oh, by the way Jiminie, this is Y/N," Tae calmly introduced you to him as Jimin stuck his hand out and waits for you to shake it.

"Nice to mee-" he was cut off by the sound of his phone ringing. "One sec."

It was not long when he came back with his face turned into frown whilst running his hands on his hair as if he's frustrated.

"What's wrong, Jiminie?" Tae asked worriedly.

"Ah, it's nothing." he said and gave both of you a small smile. "Can I talk to you for a sec, Tae?"

"Sure,"

"I'll be back." Tae smiled at you as he followed Jimin.

" Tae smiled at you as he followed Jimin