|C H P T R 3|

"note to self: whatever is worrying you right now, forget about it. take a deep breath, stay positive and know that things will get better."

💌

"Wow. I have no words you know." 

You can't even deny the fact that you're slightly happy and excited that you get to marry Park Jimin of Bangtan Sonyeondan. 

"You don't have to feel sorry for me, stupid. It's fine, actually. I have a plan anyways. But, if only you wouldn't tell anyone about this alright?" you pouted, sticking out your pinky.

"Seriously? You're such a kid." He chuckled, ruffling your brown straight hair and stuck his pinky finger, wrapping and locking it.

He quickly wrapped his arms around your neck, squishing you.

"Asshole! I'm small if you're forgetting about it." You shouted at him while trying to pull his arms off but eventually, you failed.

Without giving up, you came up with the idea of biting his arms.

Just when you thought you were finally free, he grabbed your waist  making you stumble on the ground and began to tickle your sides. You screamed and laughed, trying to distract him.

"Sweet baby Jesus, somebody stop him!"

You finally managed to kick him on the stomach as you hurry your ass to get up and laugh at him.

He stared at you, flashing an evil smile. It took you a few seconds before knowing what he was about to do when he started to ran.

"Shit."

Your body finally responds and started running away from him, screaming for your dear life.

Mixed emotions were running inside you, imagining yourself being chased by a zombie.

Just then, you bumped onto someone.

He quickly caught you before you could even fall on the ground.

"Oof, careful."

His voice was husky and deep, sending shivers down to your spine. The voice was so familiar, somehow you can't picture out who it is. His tall figure was in front of you, wearing a black mask and a black cap. You even managed to stare his cute, little brown eyes.

Without realizing you've been staring at him for too long, you broke the eye contact while trying to fix yourself.

"I'm sorry." you quickly apologized as you bowed to him and walked away.

"You okay? Did that guy hurt you?"

"Nah."

"Okay, let's go. Dawn and Auffina are already looking for us,"

Once you got inside the car, you can't help but just think about the guy you saw earlier. You shrugged the thought off and continued to stare outside the window.

💌

"You're cheating, asshole!" Dawn shouted through the room as she played the PlayStation with Haneul.

"Oh my God! Have you ever heard that BTS are back in Seoul?"

Auffina scrolled through her twitter, checking the latest updates of Bangtan. You and your friends have been ARMYs since they first debuted. 

"Hey y/n, your boyfriend tweeted something." Auffina said as your swallow hard, not ready to see Jimin's face.

You felt Haneul's hand as you gave it a small squeeze while Auffina handed her phone to you, revealing a beautiful picture of him

"Yeah." you rolled your eyes and looked away at his picture as you shifted yourself back, slowly dozing off.

_____________________________

Hi friends, armys and poeple who are reading this. This is author-nim🤗

I may not be able to update for chapters cause I am still editing them. And don't worry, I will update and update until this book is complete.

Love you! 💜