|C H P T R 17|

"i was so captivated, i dont know why i accepted the roses and ignored the thorns"

💌

“Mom, we're home!” Jimin shouted, unlocking the door but there was no response. All of you entered the house and seated on the couch. He went to the kitchen and saw a note.

“Jimin,

I am going to your grandma and grandpa's today cause they need something. Maybe I'll be home tonight but if ever I wont be home, I left some foods in the fridge maybe Jin could help you cook.

I love you.

-Mom.”

Jimin went back to the living room and seated next to you.

“She had to take care of my grandparents. We're all alone today.”

“What? What happened?” Jin asked.

“I don't know.. But it's weird you know? They had someone to take care of them.”

They all looked puzzled and you were too.

“Weird.” you commented.

“I know right. Anyway, let's just all chill and enjoy.”

“Dibs on couch.” Haneul said.

“There is three guest rooms here. Each room is good for 4 persons.” Jimin explained.

“Depends on who's going to sleep all of the three guest rooms at night. As long as you and Y/N shares the same room.” Namjoon explained and Jimin nod.

“As expected.” you mumbled.

“The staffs?” Jungkook asked.

“They went back. They'll just fetch us tomorrow.” Jimin explained as they all nod.

You got your bags as Jimin lead you to his room and threw yourself on his comfy ass bed.

“You didn't eat. Eat first.”

You smiled as Jimin handed you the brunch he saved. “Thanks.”

He gave you a box of food as you gratefully took and ate it.

“Let's go outside, the boys are probably drinking again.”

“Yes, I'll take a shower for a sec.”

He nods his head headed outside with the boys. After taking a shower, you realized something.

“Goddamnit, I forgot the towel.”

You peek outside if someone’s in the room but there was none. Without second thoughts you were about to go out but Jimin was inside and you quickly lock the door.

“Get out pervert! I thought you were outside!”

“Chill out, I came for my phone. Sorry.”

You heard footsteps coming to the bathroom as he knocks on the door.

“What do you want?”

“You forgot the towel.”

You opened the door and quickly took it from him. The door shuts and sighed in relief.

Rummaging through your bag, you finally found the clothes that you bought and quickly changed.

After changing, you headed outside to see them drinking and laughing.

“Hey,” you approached Taehyung and seated right next to hin.

“Jimin is wasted.” Taehyung laughed.