|C H P T R 19|

“Your scars are a warning to all future monsters, of the hell you have survived before them, every demon you vanquished, and every battle you won.”

-nikita.gill

💌

“Are you for real?” Namjoon widen his eyes at the sudden news.

“I couldn't believe it either. Look, I'm sorry I haven't told you about it but they need our help.” Taehyung explained as the boys stared at him thinking what to do.

Jin lets out a sigh. “As of now, let's all keep them safe. I don't want someone to die.”

“Die who?” Jimin appears out of nowhere.

All of them jump in surprise before Hoseok saves their ass. “Die.. like you know dyeing your hair? It sucks. Jin doesn't want someone to dye their hair.”

“Why? We've been dyeing our hairs a lot.”

“Because...I-it sucks man. The scalp.. ahh it hurts man.” Hoseok tried to reason out.

“Hey, stob it!” Jin scolded.

Jimin looked them with what-the-fuck face then shrugged. “I’m hungry, let's eat!”

They all cheered and looked at each other.

💌

“What do you think?” You said while fitting the new dress.

Mari tilted her head and took her time to examine the dress. “It looks good on you. You should get that.”

“Really? I mean it's okay to wear anything on graduation right?”

“Yep, it's our last day so why n-”

Ring! Ring! Ring!

“Is that yours?”

“No, maybe it's yours.” Mari said.

You opened your bag to see Taehyung calling you.

“Hey Tae, what's up?”

“Where are you? Are you alright?”

“Yeah. I'm with Mari right now at the store nearby my house. Why? Is there something wrong?”

“Alright. Just checking how you are.”

“Weird.” you paused. “Well okay, I, uh, I need to get going alright? I'm picking dress for my graduation.”

“Alright. Keep safe okay? See you soon and I love you.”

“Okay, I'll see you soon Tae. I love you too.”

You hung up on the call as you stripped the dress before walking out of the changing room but Mari wasn't there.

“Mari?” you called her name but there was no response. Your heart starts to beat faster as you hurried outside to search her. “This isn't funny Mari! Where are you?”

“Hey hoe.” You turned around to see her holding two ice cream on her hands.

“How the fuck are you so calm?” You sighed, trying to control yourself from slapping her. “You fucker! I thought you were gone!”

“Oh sorry, there's an ice cream shop across and I was craving for it so I bought it.”

You laughed and went back home.

💌

“Jungkook forgot to flush his poop. And Namjoon even broke the faucet, I had to repair it always. I'm done with these people.” Yoongi ranted.