|C H P T R 16|

"Alcohol tastes better than your love."

💌

“We're here!” Namjoon shouted as you all cheered, preparing to get out of the van.

“Finally.” you mumbled while stretching your arms wide.

“Do you need help?” Jimin asked.

“It's only two bags. I can handle it. No thanks.” You said, adjusting your mask before walking out first.

“Hi everyone!” A stunning woman approached as you all bowed to her.

“To start, welcome to SongJeong CampSite. This is a public property but don't worry we made this place exclusive only for all of you. You are all safe here. And how many are you again ?”

“Uhm, we are all 17 maʼam.” Namjoon said.

“Alright. So Jimin's mom called earlier that maybe there will be more persons that are coming.”

Your eyes widen in surprise as soon as you heard what the woman said. You turned around to Jimin who was now smirking at you. “Is this all planned?”

Jimin leans closer to you and whispered, “Yes, your mom also knew.”

You sighed and closed your eyes to calm down before turning away from him.

“There is a cabin over there that is good for 6. And you can just have tents outside if you want too. If you're bringing liquors with you, it's no big deal.”

Hoseok cheered loudly as the boys gave him a high five.

"I'll be in the office if you need anything. Just have fun and enjoy your stay. Thank you."

"Yey, thank you very much."

All of you bowed as she walked away.

"So the staffs can stay at the cabin." Namjoon said as you all nodded.

"Who's bringing tent with them?" he counted the people who bought and it was 7 to be exact.

"Okay, so there will be 2 persons sharing in one tent and there's one person that would be on their own."

"I'll be a loner for the rest of my life. So I'll share my own tent with no one." Haneul insisted and they laughed.

"Alright, so who'll be sharing with Yoongi?"

"Me!" Hoseok raised his hands before walking up to Yoongi.

"Y/N who will be sharing with you?"

"I'll choose Auff-"

Jimin scooted closer and cuts you off. "That will be her husband, me."

"Ew no," you scrunched. "In your dreams asshole."

"Say yes or I'll fuck you later? You choose." He smirked as you scoffed in disbelief.

"Ohh," Yoongi lets out a fake cough as they all teased you.

"I'll share with V." Jungkook said as he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist.

"Okay, so Auffina?"

"That'll be Dawn." Auffina said.

"And Mari, of course with your Ash." looking at them as they nod. "And I'll be sharing with Jin."

"This will be a long ass day." You mumbled and sighed.

💌

It was already 7 in the evening when you all gathered outside to have a campfire except for the staffs who were inside the cabin.