|C H P T R 14|

"almost is never enough. so close of being in love."

💌

"Taetae!" Jungkook threw himself on Taehyung's bed, making the older groan.

"Mm?"

"Do you have plans today?" The younger asked Taehyung as he shifted himself to face him.

"Yes. I'm taking Y/N out for dinner later. Why?"

"Ah, nothing. I'm bored. No one's playing uno with me." Jungkook pouted, making the older giggle.

"Since when do you know how to play uno?"

"I don't know. That's why you teach me."

"Cute," Taehyung touched the boy's nose as he smiled at him.

"How was she taetae? I haven't seen nor heard about her since then. She was pretty wild last week."

"Actually I haven't seen her for a week too. It's actually a miracle she decided to meet up with me right now after hundreds of missed calls to her." The older explained as Jungkook nodded his head. "Well, I better get going alright?"

Taehyung kissed Jungkook's nose before heading out.

"I love you, Taetae!" Jungkook shouted while Taehyung lets out a chuckle.

"You're so cute, Jeon Jungkook."

💌

"I'm already full. Thank you very much for the treat." You said, putting down the chopsticks.

"Who told you to stop? Eat more! I paid for this."

"No way! I didn't demand for this mister. You were the one who dragged me here."

"Stop being ungrateful. Tsk, tsk, tsk, kids these days. You're lucky I still love you though you haven't been picking up my calls for a week!" Taehyung said as he continued to eat.

You rolled your eyes at him and stood up to wash your hands but suddenly a tall man with a mask bumps on your shoulder.

"Oops, sorry." you bowed before walking away.

"Y/N!" The man calls as you froze and turned around to see Hoseok with his sunshine smile. You smiled as he ran towards you. "It's nice to see you again. How are you?"

"I'm good. You?"

"I'm good too. So, who's with you?" he asked.

"Ah, I'm with Taehyung."

"Oh, no wonder he left rushing." he giggled. "You guys are really that close are you?"

You let out a chuckle. "Yeah, he's always a social butterfly."

"Taehyung being Taehyung as usual." he smiled. "Well, I better get going alright?"

"Okay. Take care."

You were about to walk away but then he called you again.

"Me and the boys are really looking forward to hang out with you again," Hoseok shyly said, scratching his neck. "And.. you see we will be going at Jimin's hometown in Busan. So maybe you'd like to come?"

You blinked multiple times, trying to process what he said. "Uh, sure Hobi. I'd love too."

"So see you? I mean you could bring your friends too."

"Sure. I'll tell them."

He smiled and finally bid his goodbye to you as he walks away.

"You're not done eating yet?" You looked at Taehyung who was still eating. "Is there some kind of piranha inside you?"