|C H P T R 33|

"I think it's time I let you go

"I think it's time I let you go. And that's so hard to do because some part of me will be in love with you for the rest of my life. But the daydreaming, the running in place, it's not healthy. So this is me, cutting the chord.

This is me doing what I should have done months ago:

saying goodbye."

💌

It has been nine months and you were actually not so doing great. Your tummy grew bigger and bigger each month but the pain on your chest and your body was still there.

For the past three months, you knew your heart failure came back and the doctor said that you have a short time to live. It was actually heartbreaking. You cried for days because you were scared that maybe you couldn't develop the baby well.

Everything was falling down all at once and you were on your weakest but thanks to Noel and your friends, they were with you throughout the entire nine months.

You were now lying on the hospital bed because you were on labor. The baby hasn't come out yet and you are actually exhausted from lying down on the bed, not able to move properly.

"Y/n, another letter from Jimin." Noel handed the letter as you took it.

You decided to block all the member's phone numbers because you didn't want them to know about your disease. Meanwhile, Jimin keeps on sending you letters with long ass paragraphs.

It was actually selfish for you to block them and push them away but you wouldn't want them to worry much about you. You admitted that you were guilty.

Guilty, because you were such a coward for not speaking up to yourself well. For not letting them know what was happening to you. Even though you trusted them, you wouldn't depend yourself on them.

"You okay?" He asked as you laid down on the hospital bed, feeling weak.

"Could you please buy me a purple paper?" You asked him as he nods his head before walking out of the room.

💌

"It's been nine months and still she haven't unblocked our numbers. Did we do something wrong?" Taehyung was now exhausted for searching a way in order to get your number.

"Why don't we talk to Haneul?" Namjoon suggested as they all agreed except Yoongi and Jimin who was silent.

"We already did that. He won't still tell us." Hoseok said and sighed.

"No, we aren't giving up." Namjoon said as they agreed.

"Jimin? Yoongi? Are you in?" Taehyung turned to them as Yoongi looked at Jimin who was looking down at the ground.