Chapter 41 (Extra)

Chapter 41 Short Extra + Introduction to the New World (Free)

Insert an advertisement:

The third world begins, the possessive straight man Zhu MaGong x the cool and cute cow cat Shou

It's a sweet campus article. Straight men say they are not gay, but in fact they are all about Tangtang. He does not let Tangtang make friends or talk to others. Tangtang will be jealous for a long time just looking at others. Tangtang will even go to shit. I can't wait to watch (bushi) with such a strong possessiveness. (There is an introduction chapter later)

Tangtang's third world is a fairy who looks cold but is actually a cute black and white cow cat on the inside. Come and take a look when you pass by~~

The second world is about the end of the world. Tangtang Chuan is an amazingly beautiful ragdoll cat. He is so beautiful that the villain always thought his kitten was a female cat.

Because it's the end of the world, we arranged some sexy powers for the male protagonist, and there will be vines to bind him to play~

Please stay with Tangtang for a while, please€€(€€€€€*)€€~

Thank you babies.

Tangtang bows.jpg

...

Extra: Assistant Li's confusion

Assistant Li has been so busy every day lately that he can only save time by going to the toilet, eating and talking on the phone.

Oh my God, his 24/7 workaholic Mr. Fu hasn't come to work for a month!

If Mr. Fu hadn't discovered in his conscience that all employees would take a paid day off every year on the president's wedding anniversary, he might have been unable to breathe and would have gone to the ICU.

And the most annoying thing is that even if the leader is absent from work, we have nothing to say. Even one of his right-hand assistants, Assistant Tang Qing, took sick leave and disappeared for a long time.

Oh, now she is no longer an assistant, she has become a "special personal assistant".

To be honest, this is the first time he has heard of this position in his long life.

After getting married, the CEO's words and deeds became increasingly strange. The famous CEO Bingshan turned into a maniac who showed off his wife.

Although he understands that newlyweds are inevitable.

But the CEO's method of showing off his wife is really unbelievable. He eats dark dishes with relish every day, which is considered a small scene.

One time, he and the CEO were out for a meeting and passed by a cat cafe. There were all kinds of kittens in there, playing and posing. The president stopped and looked at it for a few seconds, with a hint of pride in his tone: "Not as good-looking as my wife."

Would normal people compare the beauty of cats to people?

A normal person's first reaction would be "not as good-looking as my cat", right?

Even if you say that Miss World is not as good-looking as your wife, you are not so outrageous.

There is also a secret that has been hidden deep in Assistant Li's heart.

One time when the president went out to find Tang's personal assistant, he accidentally saw the president's screen. In the Baidu search box, it read:

"How to make Renri meow?"

"How to induce estrus in a male cat?"

There is no hair on Li Teshu's forehead, only question marks remain.

...

ps The last extra story is related to the problem of Baidu search box~hehehehe.

The second world is the Ragdoll cat. After the votes of the readers, the blue and two-color Ragdoll cat won. They're all so pretty, so crazy and exciting.

Even though the beautiful seal-colored doll didn't win the battle, I still like it so much. I deleted the picture so that my baby wouldn't drool in vain later, haha.