Chapter 40 (Extra)

Chapter 40 Orange Cat World Ending + Office Extra

Recently, Fu Group has undergone great changes, directly annexing Shangguan Group and Ren Group. Mr. Fu has become the most valuable CEO in the entire x city, and he is worthy of being the tyrant among the tyrants.

Mr. Fu, a workaholic who works all year round, announced his marriage and disappeared for a month before returning.

Everyone couldn't help but become envious. Mr. Fu's wife, what a goddess she is, she climbed up the high branch without saying a word.

"Tang Special Assistant, you are now Mr. Fu's personal assistant. Haven't you discovered anything?" Chen Xiaofei's gossip spirit was about to explode, and she pestered Tang Qing every day.

Tang Qing couldn't just say: To be honest, it's just a joke, haha!

He looked businesslike, "Mr. Fu always distinguishes between public and private affairs. I don't know his family situation."

Chen Xiaofei obviously didn't believe it and lowered her voice and asked: "I'm from the company, so I won't make it public? Is that right?"

Tang Qing felt guilty for a moment, then showed a polite smile, "I really don't know, Mr. Fu pays great attention to privacy."

At this time, a new girl who joined the team next door came over with two movie tickets and asked with a blushing face: "Assistant Tang, are you free tonight? I happen to have two extra movie tickets. Don't watch it." Pity."

Chen Xiaofei winked at Tang Qing and took a few steps back knowingly.

The girl had just graduated this year and had no pursuits other than good looks. She just wanted to find a good-looking boyfriend. Within a few days of joining the company, she settled on the clean and comely Tang Qing.

Tang Qing was also stunned for a moment when he faced such a straight ball for the first time.

If you refuse directly, the girl will be embarrassed if so many people are watching.

Just when Tang Qing was hesitating, Fu Yixuan suddenly came here from the president's office. Everyone was startled and greeted him one after another.

Fu Yixuan nodded to his subordinates expressionlessly, turned to Tang Qing and said:

"Tangtang, go home early tonight and I will make sweet and sour fish for you."

After saying that, he gently adjusted Tang Qing's collar, then touched his cheek and smoothed the hair around his ears, his movements were very natural and skillful.

Tang Qing was stunned.

The girl who was invited to watch the movie was also stunned

Everyone looked like a meteorite had hit the earth.

Tang Qing blushed. This was too sudden. Just now he was saying that Mr. Fu could distinguish between public and private affairs, but he was instantly slapped in the face.

After Fu Yixuan threw a bomb into the crowd, Shi Shiran left.

The girl blushed and pushed the movie ticket into Tang Qing's hand: "Madam President, this is suitable for couples. I wish you a happy evening."

In just half an hour, the beautiful love story of Mr. Fu making soup for Assistant Tang Te spread throughout the company.

In the evening, Fu Yixuan approached Tang Qing as usual, wanting to do that couple thing.

Tang Qing pushed Fu Yixuan away and said seriously: "Mr. Fu, why did you make it public today without my consent?"

Fu Yixuan hugged the boy tightly and said, "Baby, I want everyone to know our relationship, right?"