Chapter 7

Chapter 7 Tsundere and beautiful little orange cat x cold and paranoid beautiful boy (7)

Tang Qing looked up and saw the deserted young man.

Fu Yixuan knelt down, picked up the kitten, rubbed the cat's head in his arms, wrinkled his delicate and handsome eyebrows slightly, and said helplessly: "You know how to act like a baby."

"There's really nothing I can do against you." The young man said softly.

Tang Qing: "..."

Please don't blame me just because I can't speak!

Fu Yixuan put the kitten on the pillow and warned seriously: "You can't sleep under the pillow, you can't fall under the bed, and you can't sleep next to me. I will crush you. Do you understand?"

The kitten is obedient and nodding like garlic.

Fu Yixuan emphasized his tone and warned seriously: "If it falls accidentally, it will become a cat cake tomorrow."

Tang Qing: "..."

Haha, young man, you are so funny.

Fu Yixuan took another small blanket to cover the kitten, and then turned off the light. go to bed.

Of course Tang Qing remained motionless and slept steadily in his own place.

Phew~ The bed feels so good.

Tang Qing's sleeping position was very good and he didn't move all night.

The boy next to the pillow also closed his eyes.

This is the first time since elementary school that the boy can hear other breathing sounds in the room when he sleeps at night. Unexpectedly, he surprisingly slept well.

Have a good night's sleep.

...

The weekend is here.

Because he had to make money to support himself, Fu Yixuan always finished all the homework for the week on weekday evenings and went to work in a milk tea shop for two days on weekends.

The owner of the milk tea shop likes Fu Yixuan very much. Other employees may take time off to go on dates or have fun on weekends or holidays. Only Fu Yixuan would not ask for leave. As long as it is not class time, he will be there.

The boss also gently reminded the young man that he should not just work to make money, but should also pay attention to not falling behind on his schoolwork.

Later, I accidentally learned that the boy was the top grader in the best high school in their city, and that he was going to take the college entrance examination in Qingbei.

Oh, okay, it's okay, just pretend I didn't say anything.

Today, Fu Yixuan told the boss and took the kitten that was stuck to his hand and couldn't tear it off to the milk tea shop.

He brought a hair stick and rolled it on Tangtang several times to ensure that the cat hair would not fly away. Then he took the kitten out of his bag and placed it on a table in a corner of the shop.

When the kitten was taken out, several girls with stars in their eyes immediately surrounded it.

"Oh my gosh, Fu Yixuan, your kitten is so cute!"