Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Tsundere and beautiful little orange cat x cold and paranoid beautiful boy (11)

Fu Yixuan's eyes were bottomless.

He glanced at Zhang Xu faintly and slowly let go of his hand.

Zhang Xu finally stepped on the ground with his feet. He gasped for air, his face turned red, and he finally regained his breath.

The head teacher walked between the two of them and asked, "It's class time, why are everyone still gathered here?"

Fu Yixuan glanced in the direction of Tan Ronger and was about to speak, but Zhang Xu stepped forward, pointed at Fu Yixuan with one finger, and answered excitedly: "Teacher, we suspect that Fu Yixuan soiled Tan Ronger's scarf, and the evidence is in his drawer. . But he refused to take out his schoolbag for us to check. He is the poorest in the class. There must be something wrong with him!"

Fu Yixuan raised his head slightly, with a handsome and calm face, and a calm and steady voice, neither humble nor arrogant. He said: "Teacher, there is no need to waste time with me. You can adjust the surveillance, and the truth will come out."

When Zhang Xu heard that he wanted to check the surveillance, he immediately covered his chest, raised his voice a lot, and asked loudly: "If you don't have something on your mind, why did you hit me? Why can't you let everyone check your schoolbag? Are you afraid that it was stolen? I'm afraid that other people's things will be discovered, so everyone should check to see if any valuables are missing."

Fatty Ren Yuhui had ordered Zhang Xu to target Fu Yixuan. Seeing today's scene, he also pretended to be surprised and said: "Oh, why is the watch I just bought missing? It's a limited edition. It's rare for our class to really Someone's hands and feet are unclean?"

As soon as these words fell, the whole class was in an uproar.

"I thought Fu Yixuan was just from a poor family, but I didn't expect that his hands and feet were dirty." Someone whispered.

"Is this his first time stealing? I heard that stealing can be addictive, and most of them are repeat offenders."

"Even if your family is poor, you can't steal from your classmates."

"No wonder I lost a pen a few days ago and never found it."

"How many dollars is your money worth? How can anyone steal it?" Some girls defended Fu Yixuan.

Thinking that someone in the class would steal things, everyone couldn't help but become suspicious and began to recall whether they had ever lost anything. Could it be that Fu Yixuan stole it?

Everyone knows that Ren Yuhui's family is very rich, and his watch must be more than the average family's monthly income. In this case, Fu Yixuan has been holding his schoolbag and refusing to check it. Is it because he comes from a poor family and has stolen something from his classmates?

"It's too much. This Zhang Xu is so slanderous." Tang Qing angrily complained to the system in his mind, "It was obviously Zhang Xu who soiled other people's things with his dirty hands, and it was Fu Yixuan who was blamed. "

[Host, this is what the high school life of a villain is like. The fat and thin duo were jealous of his good grades and being popular with girls. They also discriminated against him for being an orphan and spread rumors that he stole things. As a result, the villain's character became darker and darker, so he became a dark villain. 】After checking the background of the story, System 99 answered seriously,