Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Tsundere and beautiful little orange cat x cold and paranoid beautiful boy (2)

When Fu Yixuan returned home, the first thing he did was pick up an alcohol pad and disinfect his hands carefully. Then he walked to the bathroom, squeezed out hand sanitizer, and washed his hands carefully.

He lowered his head, his face calm and aloof.

After finishing this set, he calmed down, took out his textbook and started reading today's homework.

He is talented and intelligent, and his academic performance has always been at the top of the class. Despite this, he has never slacked off. I study on time every day before going to bed at 11:30.

But he had only been studying for ten minutes today when he heard a sound of €€€€€€€ coming from the door.

Like, like, some little animal was clawing at the door.

There is a lot of physics homework today. The boy chose to ignore the voice, lowered his head and continued to do his homework.

The one who sabotaged the door was of course Tang Qing, who "escaped" from the cardboard box. He followed the cat's instinct and kept pulling at the cardboard box. Unexpectedly, he actually made a hole in it.

So he got out of the small hole, dragged his weak, pitiful and helpless body, and slowly, groaning, returned to Fu Yixuan's door.

Because the little cat has very little strength, he cannot knock on the door like a human. He could only pick at the door and make noise.

He tried very hard to pick at the door with the non-sharp side of his nails, lest the villain come out and see a little wild cat pick off the paint on his door, and then ruthlessly throw the cat away.

Click, click, click...

Click, click, click...

Click, click, click...

After a few minutes, the boy in the room sighed silently. He put down his homework, closed the pen cap, walked quickly to the living room, and opened the door that was getting louder and louder.

The kitten on the ground immediately wrapped its two front paws tightly around the boy's trouser legs, raised the tip of its tail, tried to widen its pair of black bead-like cat eyes, and tilted its head slightly, trying to be cute.

"Look at me, hug me, take me home!" Tang Qing shouted crazily in his heart.

In fact, because the kitten was just born and its eyes haven't fully opened yet, in Fu Yixuan's view, the kitten still looked like a small ball with its eyes blurred into a line.

The boy took out another white towel, picked up the kitten in the same posture, walked through the corridor and walked to the neighbor's door.

"Oh my God, this villain is so cold-blooded and ruthless! Is he going to send me back again?"

Tang Qing was about to cry. He finally dragged his sickly body back to Fu Yixuan's door, huffing and puffing, and now he was going to be sent back to his neighbor's door again?

It really felt like I was back before liberation.

System 99 was also helpless and could only forcefully comfort him: [Host, don't cry! Come on, work hard to be cute, and try to make the villain keep you! 】