Chapter 12

Chapter 12 The arrogant and beautiful little orange cat x the cold and paranoid beautiful boy (12)

After class, Fu Yixuan walked to the homeroom teacher's office with the little orange cat in his arms.

Zhang Xugang came out of the office. His already small eyes were swollen like walnuts, his face was wet, and he looked like he had cried.

Tang Qing doubted whether his obscene and squinting eyes could still see the road clearly.

When passing by Fu Yixuan, he knitted his brows together and bared his teeth. He wanted to curse something but didn't dare to say it, so he forced himself to glare at Fu Yixuan calmly. Zhang Xu twitched the corner of his mouth, lowered his head and glared at the cat in Fu Yixuan's arms, and walked over quickly.

"Meow!" Tang Qing bared his teeth and claws, sticking out his tongue at Zhang Xu's back, revealing two sharp cat claws.

Super fierce.jpg.

Tch, show off. You're a coward, a loser, and a flirt. Look at your father as a yo-yo.

Tang Qinghu pretended to be a tiger, and he felt very comfortable lying in the arms of the shit shovel, and he was not afraid at all.

The head teacher had just finished training Zhang Xu and was drinking water and taking a rest. She was a little irritated. This Zhang Xu was still arguing even though the evidence was solid, which wasted a lot of her time.

There was a knock on the door, and a black-haired boy with cold and handsome features stood tall and tall at the door, holding a fat orange cat with smooth and shiny fur in his arms.

"Please come in." The head teacher turned around.

The black-haired boy's narrow and deep phoenix eyes and the orange cat's watery emerald eyes looked at the class teacher at the same time.

The class teacher gave a knowing blow, and his thoughts immediately turned to: He is indeed the school idol, and the kitten is really cute...

"Ahem, Mr. Fu, no school will allow students to bring pets to school, you know that? You won't do it again in the future." The head teacher didn't want to be too harsh on this child. After all, he was the first student in grade in every exam, especially Give face to the class.

Fu Yixuan knew that his behavior was inappropriate. It's just that Tangtang was too small at first, so I couldn't rest assured leaving him alone as a cat at home. Tangtang is now several months old, even a little bit fatter, and can adapt to being at home alone.

Fu Yixuan nodded: "Not anymore."

The orange cat in his arms also nodded obediently at the same time.

The head teacher's blood tank was half empty. She resisted the urge to reach out and stroke the cat, and said gently: "Your grades have always been very stable. Keep it up and don't be affected by rumors. The teacher knows that you have always been serious and hardworking."

She knew that this classmate had lost his parents when he had just reached adulthood, and he did not apply for a scholarship for needy students, so he had been relying on scholarships and weekend jobs to support himself. He still ranks first in grade every time he takes an exam, which is really hard not to admire him.