Chapter 38

Chapter 38 Beautiful little orange cat x cold and beautiful boy (37 Island)

In the days that followed, Tang Qing could only be described as drunken and lustful.

After Fu Yixuan stopped going to work in the company, he didn't go anywhere every day. He just stayed at home and followed Tang Qing like a shadow, "finding trigger points" with Tang Qing.

From the study to the balcony, from the living room to the bathroom, from the sofa to the bed...

Lingering kisses, lingering emotions.

Does this "trigger point" have to be triggered on a specific occasion? Tang Qing felt that he was trapped by the big-tailed wolf.

Sometimes, the man would take advantage of Tang Qing wearing an apron in the kitchen and suddenly approach him from behind, give him a hot kiss, rub his sensitive cat ears, and then slowly coax the boy after his body softened. , spread your legs.

It wasn't until the boy's eyes were wet with kisses that he had no ability to resist, and then he was half-hugged by the man and returned to the bed.

The most shameful thing is that I haven't taken off my apron yet!

One time, I played too hard and the sound of whimpering was intermittent, which made Xiaomi scream in fright and wanted to jump on the bed to protect its favorite human.

Tang Qing shouted to the man to stop and not to scare Xiaomi.

As a result, the man didn't say a word, got out of bed with his naked, strong and sexy body, picked up Xiaomi by the back of her neck, opened the door gracefully, and threw the howling little gas tank out.

He just wanted to say, Mr. Fu, stop studying how to turn yourself back into a human.

Your starting point is good, but please don't start yet.

Just be yourself first.

_(:3  ∠)_

At night, while squatting on the ground to shovel Xiaomi's shit, Tang Qing pushed the man behind him away with his hands: "Mr. Fu, don't affect me."

Fu Yixuan squatted on the ground, playing with Tang Qing's tail with one hand and wrapping his hand around his thin waist. He held Tang Qing in his arms in a strange posture, "Tangtang, I'm afraid your tail will fall to the ground."

Cats can control the direction of their tails.

Tang Qing's head was completely black. Why didn't the man think of going over and helping Xiaomi's tail?

The man put his head against Tang Qing's head, put one hand into the hem of his clothes and groped for the smooth skin, and said softly, "Sugar baby, your waist is so thin."

Tang Qing was busy with both hands and could not resist. He could only say in a low voice: "Mr. Fu, don't you have anything else to do?"

Fu Yixuan whispered: "Yes, baby, you are the one who has to do it every day."

Tang Qing's ears turned red. What kind of talk was this!