Chapter 8

Chapter 8 Tsundere and beautiful little orange cat x cold and paranoid beautiful boy (8)

With the kitten by my side, life goes by quickly.

A few weeks later, Fu Yixuan discovered that Tangtang had finally grown, and she was obviously an orange cat with a round head and round brain.

The originally light orange fluff on Tangtang's back turned into pure orange, and her four paws were clean white, like wearing a pair of white gloves. The bottom of her belly was still white and soft, and felt very good. It was only exposed for him to touch when Tangtang was acting coquettishly.

Because of the young man's careful care, the kitten was raised very well, and the whole cat's fur was bright and smooth. The most beautiful thing is Tangtang's eyes, which are becoming more and more crystal clear, as alluring as two bright emeralds.

Every time I talk to Tangtang, these beautiful emeralds look at me intently, sparkling like green trees reflected on the lake, as if they can suck people in.

Fu Yixuan often feels that Tangtang understands what he is saying and is very obedient and sensible. When talking to it, it will nod obediently in response.

Tangtang doesn't have any of the little problems that cats and puppies have. Tangtang will not scratch the sofa or pull the rake. I only need to feed Tangtang cat food on time every day, shovel poop, and occasionally feed Tangtang a small meal of dried fish. When I have time, I will scratch the fuzz on Tangtang's belly, and Tangtang will happily move toward the shovel. Shi Guan made a soft and whining cat meow.

It's really endearing.

Every night before falling asleep, the boy would reach out and touch the fluffy kitten to make sure Tangtang was by his side before falling asleep.

However, Fu Yixuan was a little worried when he looked at Tangtang's white, soft, but round belly.

The young man lowered his head and gently rubbed the kitten's belly with his porcelain-white fingers. It was a little hard inside. He asked worriedly: "Has it been a long time since Tangtang said yes?"

My belly seems a bit big...

"Meow meow meow!"

You didn't say yes! Your whole family has no idea!

Tang Qing stretched out his furry cat paws, pushed away the boy's fingers, turned around gracefully, revealing a big white cat butt, and flicked his fluffy tail at the boy.

Stupid humans!

After several weeks of getting along, Tang Qing had become familiar with Fu Yixuan's temper. Although this villain looks ruthless and ruthless. But he couldn't stand the cute, cute and lively cat. He had long since fallen under the cat's fur and couldn't extricate himself.

Tang Qing, who had been raised pampered, became more and more obedient to the cat's nature, and his temper became more and more violent.

Of course, this is just Tang Qing's wishful thinking. In Fu Yixuan's opinion, the kitten was just shy and wanted to act coquettishly with its big fluffy tail.

"Tangtang, I know how to act coquettishly when I talk to you." The young man leaned down helplessly, picked up the kitten, and put it into the bag. "I will take you for a physical examination. Be good."

Although I had never planned to raise a cat, since I have raised Tangtang, I have to be responsible for it.

Fu Yixuan also did a lot of homework online. Stray cats picked up like this must be taken to a clinic for a health check-up and vaccination. It is best to be sterilized to extend the cat's life.

Fu Yixuan held the bag and took the kitten to a nearby pet hospital with a relatively good sanitation environment.

The female clerk in the hospital is a student working a summer job. She is only 18 or 19 years old and looks very cute. She saw a cold and cold boy holding a bag of fluffy orange cats with an expressionless face, and couldn't help but scream crazily in her heart.

I really want to hug a fluffy kitten, no, I really want to be held in the arms of a boy. Ah, I don't know for a moment whether I should envy the cat or the boy.

Concealing her inner scream, the female clerk showed a polite business smile: "Are you treating the kitten?"

Fu Yixuan took the little orange cat out of the bag and said in a low and clear voice: "Give the kitten a physical examination."

Oh my god, the handsome little brother has such a sweet voice. The female clerk picked up a pen to register and asked as usual: "What breed is the kitten? What is its name?"

Fu Yixuan reached out and touched the kitten. He behaved elegantly, and his porcelain-white finger joints were clear and slender. His originally clear and cold voice was filled with a hint of tenderness: "The orange cat's name is Tangtang."

Help, the cold-faced little brother suddenly became gentle when he mentioned the name of his beloved cat. His deep voice was so magnetic and sweet that it made my ears feel pregnant.

My ears are a little hot. Is this a work-related injury? The female clerk shouted crazily in her heart.

Tang Qing looked at the red-faced female clerk. A girl who works in a pet store must be very kind and like small animals. Maybe it can cure a villain like Fu Yixuan? Although Fu Yixuan doesn't like the enthusiastic and lively female classmates in the class, but the kind and cute pet shop assistant, can he give it a try?

"Meow~" The kitten meowed softly to the female clerk, trying to attract Fu Yixuan's attention.

The female clerk was immediately overwhelmed with cuteness. She looked at the little orange cat with bright eyes and reached out to touch the kitten.

Fu Yixuan didn't seem to notice the female clerk's actions. He suddenly picked up Tang Qing and put him in his arms. His eyes were clear and cold: "Tangtang, be good."

Although he knew that meowing was a kitten's nature, for some reason, he was a little unhappy when he heard the little orange cat meow softly at others.

He wished that the little orange cat could only meow and act coquettishly to him alone. He wished that every meow of the little orange cat could be collected so that no one could hear it