Chapter 15

Chapter 15 Tsundere and beautiful little orange cat x cold and paranoid beautiful boy (15)

Tang Qing hid in a blind corner of the ceiling, carefully retracted his round head, and grabbed the wall with his four claws to ensure that he would not fall.

Ren Yuhui and Zhang Xu each held a pole, stood on both sides, and stabbed upward with the pole.

"This bad cat is really good at hiding." Ren Yuhui said viciously. He poked him a few times. Tang Qing shrank his head and twisted his waist, but he nimbly dodged it.

"Yes, this orphan's cat has turned into a spirit. Why does it seem like it understands human speech?" Zhang Xu was so angry that he wished he could climb up and catch the cat.

Ren Yuhui thought for a moment and sneered: "Let's stab him with the pole at the same time, your left and my right. Let's see how this bitch cat can hide."

Hearing this, Tang Qing was so nervous that his limbs tightened and he clung to the corner of the wall without letting go.

The two men attacked from both sides, stretched the poles to both sides of Tang Qing, and used their strength to open Tang Qing's cat's claws that were clinging to the corner of the wall.

One cat is no match for four. With a shrill meow, Tang Qing was swept down from the ceiling by the two of them.

"Meow!"

Tang Qing quickly adjusted his posture and rolled after landing. The two of them saw a ball of orange fur flashing in front of their eyes. In order to hide their ears from the lightning, the orange ball rolled under the bed.

Tang Qing had been observing the ceiling for a long time and had already taken a fancy to this location.

Tang Qing swung his tail lazily and stuck out his tongue at them.

"*! This damn beast! Damn, I'm so angry!" The expression on Ren Yuhui's face was distorted, and his anger rushed to the top of his head. He picked up the pole and slammed it on the bed board, making a muffled sound.

He was born with a golden key in his mouth and had everything he wanted at home. This was the first time I was teased like this by a cat, and my lips trembled slightly with anger, which made my lungs hurt.

"Brother Hui, calm down. Let's continue to poke the cat from both sides with the pole. We will definitely be able to catch the cat." Zhang Xu said through gritted teeth, his tone full of resentment. "You can torture it however you want."

Ren Yuhui rolled up his sleeves, wiped the sweat from his forehead, his blood surged, his face flushed, and he said word for word: "I will beat it with the electric shock baton. You can record it with your phone and send the video to that person tonight." Orphan, let him see how his bitch cat was beaten to death by us."

Tang Qing carefully curled up his limbs, put his big tail under his butt, and tried to make himself into a small ball.

It was much darker under the bed than expected, and he was actually a little afraid of the dark. After his family went bankrupt, creditors came to demand debts. He once hid in a bookcase alone and listened to people outside scolding him for a whole day without daring to make a sound. After that day, he became afraid of the dark.