Prologue

[Quick Time Travel] The villain boss is targeting Maomao again" Author: Stone Girl

Introduction:

[Multiple breeds of cute kittens vs. the paranoid, crazy, perverted and blackened boss] The world of orange cats, ragdoll cats, and little black cats has come to an end.

There are all kinds of cute cats, let's suck cats like crazy€€*€€(€€ω€€*)€€€€*~~! !

Tang Qing is a quick traveler in the romance world. His purpose is to prevent the paranoid villain from imprisoning the heroine because he doesn't want what he wants.

As a result, he accidentally dressed up as various kittens, including an orange cat, a ragdoll cat, a black and white cow cat, a Maine Coon cat...

In the end, all the villains went completely dark in order to get him.

[Orange Cat World] Tsundere and cute little orange cat x cold and paranoid beautiful boy

Who can resist the coquettishness of a fluffy kitten? Villains can.

The aloof young man picked up the dirty kitten: "Wild cat? Throw it away."

The aloof boy threatened the kitten: "Naughty? Neuter."

The little orange cat trembled in the clutches of the villain and struggled to survive. Finally, he completed the mission and left secretly.

Little did they know that the villain had already dug deep into the ground and been searching for five years.

"Tangtang, the cat climbing frame and cat teasing sticks are ready. When will you be back?"

[Ragdoll World] Beautiful Ragdoll Cat with Different Eyes x Perverted Dark Lord

Gu Mi, the mysterious master of Xuanming City, is the strongest existence in the apocalypse. According to the plot of the original world, he will forcibly keep the heroine and rob her.

But he didn't.

Gu Mi only left behind the heroine's ragdoll cat.

Gu Mi is addicted to sucking cats and can't help himself.

Sucking and sucking, the beautiful ragdoll cat in her arms turned into a beauty with long hair.

Xuanzhu no longer concealed his desire and held the beauty in his arms: "Can you be my girlfriend?"

The cat-eared boy looked at Master Xuan blankly: "Ah...? But, I am a boy."

[Little Black Cat World] Cool outside and soft inside, cute little black cat x super possessive sports student

Zhuma Lu, the school sweetheart, was extremely possessive and restricted Tang Qing from making friends and restricting Tang Qing's travels. Tang Qing would be jealous for a long time even if he looked at passers-by. Even if they serve tea, water and feed themselves, they even have to wash their underwear.

Lu, the school boy who claimed to be a straight man, pressed the cat-eared boy he had coveted for many years on the bed: "No matter how cold and beautiful the boy is, he turns into a cat, and he is still a soft and soft ball."

Shuangjie 1v1 "Blackened bosses are crazy about sucking cats" Bao Tianoh