Chapter 14

Racheal

"Look who made it to work." I smiled at Brandy as I walked past her.

"I'm always at work."

"You ain't never been this late to work, though."

"Don't worry about me. And worry about yourself." I said just as I closed my door. Just a minute later, she came charging in.

"Londa got you sprung." I shook my head.

"Get out of my office, Brandy." She laughed as she closed the door. She plays too much. I had to admit though, I was happy about confessing my love for Yolanda. It took a lot of energy from me trying to control everything and once I stopped trying to control it it was way easier to accept my feelings. I also had to admit that I loved this feeling. This thing called love was an amazing feeling I just prayed it stayed this way forever with her. Look at me. I was a simp, but I wasn't mad at it. I wanted to do anything and everything with this woman. I was already mentally planning our first vacation together. Forcing myself to focus I got ready for my first meeting of the day. When lunch time came around I was more than ready to go get something to eat. I was starving. I was surprised to see Yolanda standing at Brandy's desk as they chatted. I admired her body as her back was facing me. She had an extra short shirk on. It was light pink and looked great against her melanated complexion. My mouth watered as I looked at her.

"Look who's looking at you like you're a piece of meat." Brandy said making me smile. When she turned around I swallowed hard. My baby was so gorgeous. I watched as she made her way towards me. I knew that she was about to kiss me and honestly I didn't care. I thought about her all day and craved her kiss right now. I watched as she lend in kissing me and I welcomed it. She looked back at me with raised brows knowing what I was thinking.

"I came to take my girlfriend to lunch." She said and I beamed. I was down with it.

"Okay. Let me grab my bag." She followed me into my office and I slightly jumped when she wrapped her arms around me from behind.

"I've been thinking about you all day." She confessed.

"Same here." I said as I turned in her arms kissing her once again. She aggressively kissed me and I accepted it because all day I wanted this woman. Pulling back I gently sucked her neck hearing as she moaned.

"Keep sucking my neck like that and we won't be leaving this office.

"Promise Promise's." I teased. Pulling me as close as I could get she slid her hand beneath my shirt and so easily unsnapped my bra.

"What are you doing?" I tried to wiggle out of her arms.

"They have to be free." Laughing I said.

"And how do you think I'm supposed to leave my office now? I don't want anyone seeing my goods."

"No one will know. Your breasts are perky." She grouped me and I pulled away.

"I feel violated." I joked making her laugh again.

"No the hell you don't. Lets get out of here."

"With my titties out?"

"No one will know. Come on. I only have an hour of your time." Taking my hand she pulled me along. I forgot all about us being a secret and walked out with her hand in mine. But for this moment I didn't care. I embraced this completely right now. Once in the car I noticed we were going in the direction of her place.