Chapter 1

Racheal

"Uhm um don't move."

"Owe." I loosened my grip on her hair as I  pounded into her from the back. "Racheal." She moaned. Pushing her onto her stomach I continued. "Fuck." She cried from pleasure.

"Like that?"

"Yes mommy." I loved Spanish women. It was just something about them that turned me on so much. And the fact that most of them were so submissive to me was a turn on in itself. She continued rocking against me until I felt her ready to cum I then pulled away. "Noooo. Why do you always do that to me?" She whined.

"Relax. Come here." I pulled her to me making her straddle me. She slowly begin riding until we both found a rhythm and she picked up her paced holding on for dear life.

"Fuck." She cried out. I took her peek nipple into my mouth knowing that they were so sinsitve. And just then her body begin to convulse as that release hit her. "My God."

"Don't stop." I ordered as I grabbed her hips making her rock.

"I can't." She tried to pull back be I held onto her.

"Ummm don't stop beautiful."

"Mommy I can't." She said as she pushed away. I smiled as the woman slid off the bed her legs clearly weak. "Damn demon." She said as she made her way to the bathroom leaving me there laughing.

"You can never hang Gloria."

"Your ass is too much of a damn freak. That's because you won't even let me make you bust."

"Why can't you say cum? Why you always gotta say bust?"

"Because that's what I feel I'm doing when I cum." She laughed.

"Are you coming back tonight?"

"I can't. Have to work in the morning."

"And since when did that ever stop you?"

"Since all you wanna do is fuck."

"What's wrong with that?" I asked as I put on my shirt. I needed my morning coffee or else my day would just not go right.

"When are you going to take me out on a date? We seemed to had skipped right over that part." It was supposed to be nothing but sex and she knew that. It was something we both agreed on. Nothing more nothing less. She was tripping if she thought I was going to risk being seen out with a woman. My parents would never let me hear the end of it. Not answering her I made my way down to the kitchen. I had a nice three bedroom house with a spacish living room and kitchen. I didn't need anything huge. What was I going to do with it when it was only me living in it, even though I could afford it. Thanks to me never giving up on owning my own business. I was too determined especially since I refused to go back to my mom and dads company. They was not going to control me like they were doing my sister's and brother. They could keep the stress for themselves. I was fine where I was and only doing better as the days went on. In the beginning I worked my ass off and now I felt it was time to add a little fun to my life and by that I meant explore as many women as I possibly could. Call me a whore if you want. I was all about business and play and now was my time to play. I was done with my first cup of coffee by the time Gloria came down fully dressed. I looked her up and down as she helped herself to a soda. She looked at me and shook her head.

"Not that again missy."

"What?"

"I know that look." I just smiled.

"You should come back tonight." She frowned then.

"We've been doing this for almost a year now."

"It's been more like six months." I corrected.