Chapter 21: The big question

{3rd Person pov}

 Quite some time had raced by since that event. Jenna and Y/n grew closer and closer each day that went by.

 Jenna, or if you call her by her newest nickname from Y/N Jenny, was well, Y/n was well, almost all was well. But Y/n unlike most days Y/N was thinking about something.

 It sat really heavy on his mind. Like real, real heavy. But then he decided. At first he had doubts if she was the right one to do this with, but now it was clearer than ever to him.

 Clear like a glass house, clear like a crystal. He decided and prepared for the biggest step in his life so far. No car, no university degree, no question was even somewhere near that important for him. He wanted to seal their relationship, and he internally hoped she would feel the same about this topic. She was his girlfriend after all. His Jenny Ortegy as he would call her teasingly.

{Y/n pov}

I was currently walking around a very expensive jewelry store..

My wallet did not enjoy it one bit but hey it's a worthy cause.

"How much is that one?" i ask the cashier pointing at a fancy diamond ring.
"That will be roughly 25.000$." she said giving me her best smile.
'Ok that is really nice.... But, 25 grand nice.....'

"Yeah alright fuck it i'll buy it." i said pulling out my card.
"Alright just one moment." The cashier said typing on the computer.

After a few seconds i was able to pay and the moment my card touched the machine and it said 'Card accepted' i kinda died inside but, when i remembered why it made it all worth it.
The cashier then bagged the ring and placed it in a bag.

I took it and gave the cashier a friendly smile before leaving with the loot.
I then made my home to plan out the big day that was approaching in just a few days.

----

"What are you doing?" Jenna asks placing her head on my shoulder looking at my screen.

'Planning a trip Italy.'

"Oh nothing just playing a game." i lied quickly switching tabs.

"Ok have fun!" She said leaving the room to probably take a quick nap.
I don't know why but i find that super cute.

I then opened the trip again and planned out the final details.
Luckily Jenna's appointments wouldn't be a problem since the trip was planned in one of her break weeks.
After a payed for the plane tickets everything was officially ready for the big day.

I then turned off my computer and went to find Jenna.

--The big day--

It was now the day i had been waiting for for almost 3 and a half week.

"You ready?" i ask grabbing the keys to our appartment and looking over at Jenna.

"Yeah i think so." Jenna replied with one of her signature smiles.

'Damn that smile is to kill for..'

We then left the appartment and headed to my first spot.
A simple pure italian restaurant.

The best part about this entire day is Jenna has no clue what i have planned today.

Not even the simple things like dinner reservations. She had no clue.

Anyways the dinner was amazing as expected and seeing Jenna's satisfied smile made it even better.
The atmoshpere of the restaurant was also really welcoming and cozy so this was all around a great stop.
After we were ready to leave we did and i took her for the next activity.
It wasn't anything special it was just a nice relaxing walk through Italy.