Chapter 6: a prank gone too far

Ofcourse now that i had to chance to finally sleep in i wake up early..

I tried falling back asleep but it didn't work.
Eventually i just accepted it and grabbed my phone.
It was now 7 am and i just scrolled on my instagram and tiktok untill i got a text message from one off my friends.

Brother from another mother

Yooo you wanna hang out with some off the guys?

Sure sounds good what time?

I was thinking maybe in an hour?

Sure works for me, see you then

I then got out off bed and walked over to my wardrobe to find something to wear.
Just as i found something to wear i got another text message.
I assumed it was Jack wanting to change the time but i was surprised to see it was Jenna..

JENNA ORTEGA❤️

So Tim just called and said that the camera replacement will arrive in an hour

So i was wondering if you could drive me again?

Sure.

Oh and also i'm out off stuff for breakfast.. Do you think you could but some for me?

What do you think i am your maid?

But yes i can.

Thank youuu!

I just smiled to myself and then got dressed and ready.

I quickly texted Jack that i had to drive Jenna in an hour so that we would have to meet up later.
He was annoyed since he made plans first but i eventually convinced him to just go along with it.
When i was ready i left and drove to a nearby 24/7 market to buy some breakfast things.
At first i was gonna buy bacon and eggs but since neither me or Jenna know how to cook i decided it would be best to buy something that didn't require that much work.
So i bought some pancakes and some cereal.

After paying i drove over to Jenna's house.

Just like last time i parked away from her house and walked the rest off the way.
When i reached her front door i knocked on the door which opened only a few seconds after.
"Food delivery." i said.
"Thank you!" she said with a smile.
She then moved out off the way to let me in.

I stole a few off the pancakes since i also hadn't eaten yet.

After 30 more minutes Jenna was ready and we walked out.
As we walked out though we got an unexpecten surprise...

"T-this can't be happening.." Jenna said from beside me.
I rubbed my eyes making sure i wasn't dreaming but i sadly wasn't.
Just then camera flashes started going off like crazy.

"Alright i don't know how you figured this out but i'm gonna need you all to leave." i said walking towards the paparazzi.

They completely ignored me and just started asking questions.

"Cmon." i said grabbing Jenna's arm and walking back inside.
I quickly locked the door to make sure nobody could get in.
Jenna was pacing back and forth whilst i was on the phone with the police.
"911 what's your emergency?" the voice spoke through the phone.
"There are a bunch off paparazzi outside my friends Jenna's house and won't leave." i said.
"Alright what's the adress?" the person asked.
"That's gonna be Melody drive number 265." i said.
"Alright we'll have a couple officers with you shortly." the voice said.