35.00 : rightful place

The song came to an end and the girls swiftly changed into their ending pose. Their chests rose up as their lungs had tried to keep up with them. The loud cheers erupted, deafening the girls for a split second as they hadn't expected to get such loud cheers. The had performed their new title track and a side track that had turned into a tiktok trend not long after release.

The Elysian members had actually been alittle scared to perform on the festival. The crowd were their very first foreign audience, so the girls didn't know what to expect. Would they sing along to their song? Would they do the fanchant? How many of their fanpages would be there? How many lightsticks would turn on? Would they get a black ocean? It turned out that all their worries were for nothing as the crowd had gone insane. They exceeded Elysian's expectations by far and that alone made the girls really happy.

Yein had enjoyed every minute on that gigantic stage, never having seen such a big crown before. She loved to perform. She lived for the stage the second she had stepped on it and seen all the lightsticks resembling stars.

The second the lights turned off, the girls rushed backstage once again, taking off their microphones and in-ears, passing on to their staff that had already waited before the door the lead to the waiting rooms and the big corridors. The rest of the girls went on ahead of Yein, entering their changing room as their youngest got stopped by a very excited Minjae. The two stood by the hallways, leaned against the wall.

"You were incredible! I loved that you started 'cursed love'" He excitingly exclaimed. He had already expresses his love for their famous side track before but since he had never heard it live, he was absolutely in love. Yein, who still hadn't caught onto her breath, smiled at the older before her.

Before they could even continue their conversation, Minjae's hands reached out for the female before he furrowed his brows. His face immediately hardening.

"Yein, you should sit down" Minjae informed, placing his hands on the younger's shoulders.

"What are you talking about? I'm fine?" Yein tilted her head to the side.

"No, you're not, Sit down" Minjae repeated, his voice remaining soft but stern.

"What's going on..?" Yein furrowed her brows, looking around. They were in the middle of the corridor, no chairs in sight. Was she supposed to sit on the floor? For what reason?

"Yein, follow my breathing, okay?" The male instructed, breathing in and out louder than before.

It was then that Yein noticed just how fast she had been breathing. Her hands had been shaking throughout the entire time. The second she had noticed, her lips had started to turn numb, tingling just a bit.

"Concentrate on my breathing" The pink haired repeated after Yein had clearly failed to do so the first time.

Instead of following the older's instructions that she really tried to focus on, she had just started shaking even further. Before she knew it, she had slumped down onto her knees, feeling her chest tighten and relax again in a repeating, unsteady way.

"Yein, I need you to calm down" Minjae slumped onto his knees aswell, still holding onto the female. Seeing that he wasn't much of a help, he sighed "I need you to answer me with a nod or a head shake. Do you want me to go get someone else?" He asked, talking in a slow and calm way.

Yein remained silent, trying to calm herself down as she hated too much attention on her. She didn't want to bother him into getting someone else. Yein gasped for air, feeling her chest tighten up. The fact that she had not even noticed that she was having a panic attack to begin with made her break out in panic even further.