29.00 : the broom

"Elysian standby!"

The girls immediately got up from their seats, fixing their clothes one last time before proceeding to near the stage.

"Everyone, let's give our best and not regret anything" Minnie spoke, giving her inspirational speech she'd always give before they'd go up on stage and perform. Their comeback album had been released two weeks ago and they were still in the middle of promotions, performing their title track for the tenth time already. But today was different. This time their stage wasn't a simple inkigayo stage or Music Bank. This time it was an award show again and they had prepared a remix. The girls wanted to surprise the audience once again with their performance and they were sure that it would absolutely blow up.

Their album had already gotten them to get nominated for three different categories tonight, so their performances had to run flawless as a thanks for the hard work their fans had put into voting and getting them so far.

The members had also worked really hard. Besides keeping up with their schedules, the girls had also continued studying up until the entrance exams for their chosen major. The results weren't out just yet, but they all did their very best and came out of the examination room feeling quiet satisfied with themselves.

"Ely-Ely-Ely- Elysian!" The girls cheered, throwing their hands in the air before they were finally called to get on stage. The girls hurried through the narrow ways between stage and audience before running up the small stairs on each side of the stage. They positioned themselves on the red mark on the floor that symbolized the centre.

Before the lights turned on and the music started off, Yein glanced towards the area where the idols would be seated, meeting a pair of eyes who shone beautifully in the distance. He gave her a thumbs up before the music started and she immediately changed her soft expression into a seductive one, going with the concept.

Unlike last time, their concept had gotten even darker than before. When their debut music video had been released, lots of fans had immediately combined theirs and Enhypen's concepts together, creating lots of storylines that turned out really good. Their company had similar plans.

While Enhypen's concept consisted of them being turned into vampires by Selene, the greek goddess of the moon. Elysian's concept was that each of the girls represented a specific greek goddess with a connection to the moon.

Minnie, their leader had represented Hecate. She was a chief goddess that was capable of both good and evil. She was often associated with witchcraft, magic, creatures of the night and the moon. Some called her the mother of the moon.

Hana was im charge of being the goddess of the night, one of the primordial gods, Nyx. Alone, she spawned a brood of dark spirits including sleep, death and pain.

The goddess of sorcery, who was skilled in the magic of transmutation, illusion and necromancy was Circe. She was given to Yoon to represent.

Seola was given Artemis, goddess of the hunt, childbirth and the moon. This goddess was the one with the worst temper of the all, suiting Seola quiet perfectly.

And last but not least, the ace who was sure to debut was the reincarnation of the moon. Yein played Selene, the goddess of the moon. The goddess with a tragic love story, where her great love, Endymion —the mortal— had been put into an eternal slumber by Zeus.

Their latest album consisted of the title track 'narcissistic', where the concept was pretty much a narcissistic love. It was much darker, much more seductive than last time. It also consisted of scenes that were highly inspired by Enhypen's FEVER, such as the shower scene that Yein had to do or the glittery make up they got.