0.00 : last time

The heat of the lights clashed onto her body as the sweat made it's way dripping down the sides of her small shaped face. Her chest rising up and down as her lungs tried their best to keep up with her. A smirk plastered onto her lips, her eyes fiercely staring at the judges, giving them chills down their spines. She wasn't going to be the last ending fairy on the show without making a good last impression.

Her eyes scanned the room before the signal was given to get in standing formation from the oldest of her group mates. Her legs moved by themselves, walking up between two of her trainee contestants as they finally stood in line, breathing heavily after the performance they had just given. Their last performance as trainees.

"I must say.. I am speechless. You have all grown a lot throughout the last months." The rather big man smiled calmingly before proceeding to speaking into the microphone: "I expected nothing more from you. You gave your everything to beat out strong competition, you showed passion, dedication and you sacrificed your youth to be standing here today. I know Heaven wasn't an easy project, therefore I am proud of you. As I am aware that you are young, I will guid you into a successful future as the next HYBE Label girl group. I congratulate you, ELYSIAN."

The second their CEO had given them the name they would be debuting with, her legs gave in, letting her knees fall onto the stage floor, her hands covering her trembling lips as she cried with relief. The clapping of the judges and all the eliminated participants covered the room, as her group stood on the stage with pride. A year ago, she had first joined the agency as a trainee and two months ago, their company had organized a project with 60 trainees, making them compete against one another until the remaining five would make the debut. They called it the Heaven project, known to be ILand's sister project, due to the rules being the same. Out of the 60 contestants, her and four others survived and made it to the final round. In the last two rounds she had ranked very low and was almost sure she wouldn't make it but in the end it worked out. She gave her all and performed with no regrets.

The female slightly flinched at the sudden sound coming from the stage, the ending music had been played and it was time to go backstage and prepare for the next thing coming up. None of them knew what was coming after this. Her eyes followed her teammates as they had started to walk backstage, looking behind, making sure she, as the youngest of the group, was following them. The oldest in their team, Minnie, had reached out for her hand, pulling her along with the others as she mumbled quietly towards her: "I'm proud of you, Yein". She really lived up to her nickname as the group's mom. Throughout the whole program she had always had the habit of babying Yein more than she would have liked.

Yein's hand squeezed Minnie's as a sign of gratitude towards her words. At the moment, that was all she could have done. She was still shaken up by the fact that her dream had finally come true. Her eyes wandered across the stage one last time, taking in the view, ingraving it into her mind for the last time as she disappeared backstage.

"Good job girls, I need your mics and your ear-in pieces please. As soon as I have gotten them all, please move to the changing room."

The simple task was done in seconds as they proceeded to their changing rooms, still in silence. Hana, the tallest member opened the door, letting everyone inside just to close it again. They had all turned to face her, her long black hair was messy, sweat was still running down her face as she shouted out a small "Wohoo" and gave them the biggest smile she could have possibly shown. Soon their cheering followed, the noise of people jumping could not be overheard from outside, they were simply overjoyed. Who wouldn't be? This feeling was better than getting the highest grade for a test you studied hard for. This feeling was simply the most reliving you could ever feel in your life. The pressure was off of their shoulders, they had made it. It wasn't over, they knew that, but it was no longer an empty dream being chased with the fear of constantly failing and being eliminated. They were no longer running towards the light, but they were inside it now, no longer fearing the way forward.