20.00 : story time

"So?" Seola asked, jumping onto the younger's bed, waiting for the storytime she had anticipated for. If it were a different member in this situation, the short haired wouldn't have bothered as much as right now to know what had happened and what the two were now. The other members had all experienced their first love, as each had already been in and out of a relationship, but Yein? She had never even as much as liked someone in that way. She had joined the company at a rather young age and before that she used to be top of her class for a good reason.

The members were asked in a reality show if they had ever received any chocolate for valentines and their youngest seemed to have received so many that she didn't know how many exactly. So apparently Yein used to be the school's heartthrob which was again, for a good reason.

Amongst the trainees, she was always the one people would look up to. They would want to work as hard as her, people would want to eat lunch with her and even during the Heaven Project, the very moment she stepped in with Seola, everyone knew she'd debut. She had everything covered. Dancing, singing, rapping, visuals. It was crazy how hard she had worked to be able to get to skilled in every aspects. The company wasn't quiet sure what position they'd put her in at first.

It was clear to everyone that she was the CEO's daughter without a doubt. Not physically of course, but he had most definitely put lots of effort into her training. The hidden ace maybe? Most probably. The entire show wasn't for the people to vote who'd debut, but for Yein to collect the members she'd see fit to debut with her. That's what their fans keep saying for the least.

"Come on, Yein tell us what happend" Seola repeated, bow clinging onto the youngest's arm like a chewinggum on a shoe sole.

"I explained him the entire situation and apologized for being ignorant for the past two days." Yein explained, looking away slightly to hide her blushing face, before continuing: "..and we confessed again.." She whispered.

"You what?"

"..we confessed again.." Yein mumbled again, this time alittle bit louder.

"So that means you two are dating now right? How did he ask you out?" She asked, the excitement still very visible all across her face.

"Oh.. well, we didn't really think about that so no one asked anyone out"

There was a small moment of silence that seemed to go in for forever due to the clearly awkward air that had started to build itself up. The silence hadn't been broken until Seola had swiftly grabbed onto a pillow and thrown it with full force towards Yein, yanking her off her bed straight onto the floor.

"Ouch!"

"Are you stupid?! All of this and you two didn't even ask eachother the most important question? Are you guys living under a rock? That's like the whole reason you two talked!" Seola hissed.

"We didn't exactly talk for that reason. We talked to clarify the misunderstanding"

"Same thing!" the short haired was now shaking her head vigorously before sighing and falling onto the bed. "Okay so what's gonna happen now? What are you guys now?"

"Friends that confessed?" Yein mumbled.

"Obviously! You two idiots had one job.."

While Seola was whining about what could have happened between the two, another person was whining just as much as she was, just in a different dorm.

"Sunoo hyung could you turn it down?!" Niki whisper-yelled at the pink hair, nudging his side. The two had entered their shared dorm room and the beans were immediately spilled. It was more of a forced bean spill since Sunoo had been updated up until now and didn't really want to miss out on the most important happening. The other members had been informed slightly of the happening but most definitely not as detailed as his best friend. The day Niki received the confession text, all of them had kind of noticed the drastic change in his behavior towards her and immediately interrogated their maknae.