23.00 : the taste of Chai latte

"If I sail all the way over there, I'd be in Japan" Niki eclaimed while pointing with his hand over the ocean. The two had decided to walk around the beach before going to explore Yein's neighborhood.

The female let out a small laugh before pulling the big scarf tighter onto herself as the cold ocean breeze clashed onto the two figures. Maybe wearing a black leather skirt and jacket wasn't such a good idea after all. It was good that the scarf was really fluffy and her boots and knee high tights gave her some warmth but sadly not enough. Niki had for a fact actually matched his clothes to hers, also wearing a leather jacket along with leather pants. He didn't have a scarf but a white turtleneck on top of multiple layers. The beanie on his head gave his red ears coverage aswell as the gloves on his hands. They looked like your typical fashionista couple even in the middle of winter season.

Another strong wind hit the shore when Yein flinched lightly at how cold it had gotten for a split second up until the wind faded once again. Niki's head turned towards the female as he had caught her shiver slightly at the corner of his eye.

"You're freezing, aren't you?" He asked, his eyes scanning her shivering body.

"It's fine aslong as the wind doesn't appear" She said through gritten teeth.

Niki sighed lightly before immediately grabbing onto his beanie and pulling it over the female's head. He grabbed onto one of her hands, burrying it inside the pocket of his own jacket along with his hand. "Let's get you something warm to drink" His voice sounding soft yet clear even through the face mask he wore to help him alittle not to get recognized.

Yein simply nodded, letting the male pull her along with him as the two kept walking along the beach, eyes searching for a coffee shop.

"You were right" Niki mumbled.

"With what?"

"Busan air does smell different. It's really refreshing, especially by the ocean" He explained. His hand constantly playing with yours inside of his pocket.

"It is, isn't it. I'm really happy you're liking our small get-away break" Yein smiled.

"I'm really annoyed it's gonna come to an end tomorrow morning.. Spending the entire day with you, like this, is really all I could ever wish for"

"We'll get more opportunities to do this in the future" She assured him, this time it was her hand that had given him small strokes on the back of his.

After a while of walking, the two had come to a stop at a rather empty coffee shop. It was around two in the afternoon by the time they had entered the café. After ordering their drinks and some cakes to go along with it, they sat at an empty table located in a rather hidden spot. They had to take their masks off in order to consume their food and being in the middle of the room, right at the front wasn't the best way to keep hidden and unnoticed by fans or basically anyone with a camera. They weren't trying to cause a scandal just yet.

"Wanna try some?" Yein asked, shoving her warm chai latte infront of the male who was busy slurping on his vanilla one. He gazed at her before giving her a small nod and taking a few sips from her straw.

"It's really good. I never had any chai but looks like I've been missing out"

"Yes you have. It's my favorite drink wherever I go" She reminded with a big smile plastered on her face before her gaze was blocked by Niki holding his own drink towards her, insisting she'd try. Yein immediately gave in as she loved vanilla just as much as her chai latte. The caramel on top kind of made it even more irresistible for her to decline his offer, so the two ended up sharing their drinks the entire time.