17.00 : a mission

Today, backstage wasn't as messy as it usually was. Normally the staff would run around, stressing everyone and every living thing out of their way. They'd yell for random artists and shove them upstage like a piece of meat getting thrown to the hungry audience. But today it was rather calm as the show wasn't going to start for the next two hours. The members had all arrived as the last act to rehearse before the show would start. As they were the last rehearsal act and the first ones to perform, they decided it'd be best to stay there in the first place. It saved them the stress they'd have if they were to go home and come back later.

"Don't mess around, save some energy for the actual performance!"

Well, everyone seemed calm except for Elysian's leader who seemed to still be nagging left and right for the members to stop playing around and rest for once. Minnie sighed loudly before simply giving up and letting her lump body sit onto the bench placed outside the rather big waiting space that was connected to the hallway leading to the changing rooms. Her eyes following the squealing girls fighting over what seemed to be a pack of chocolate.

Minnie simply shook her head until her attention averted to the sighing male that had just taken the seat next to her, shaking his head just like she was earlier.

"Do you have any control over these heathens?" She asked the male, trying to find someone she could get some tips from. She was happy that atleast her youngest member was on the calmer side. Although the youngest's phone wasn't yet charged and she had all the right to fool around to rid herself of boredom, she stayed quiet.

"None whatsoever" Heeseung mumbled, his eyes now following a running Niki, chased by Jay, who didn't seem to find the situation he was in as funny as the youngest.

"Same" another sigh left her lips before getting tackled down by a fleeing Seola. Not much later, Hana followed, yanking the younger off Minnie before dragging her back where the two had come from. She had no idea what was going on behind that door but she assumed that it was time to film their behind the stage, judging from how Seola had always hated those. It would give the whole situation alittle more meaningful context.

Minnie's assumption just seemed to verify themselves as an already changed Yoon came out of that very room, a staff with a camera following her.

"Minnie, Heeseung, what are you up to?" Yoon asked, the camera now facing towards the two oldest members, their exhaustion written all over their faces. The two oldest hadn't even changed into their stage outfits yet, which didn't seem to bother anyone much as most of them haven't done so either. Most staff were taking their breaks right now, so the only ones working right now had decided to get one member ready after the other, starting from the youngest.

"We're regaining our energy to lead these lunatics well" Heeseung laughed, waving to the camera before greeting their fans: "Engenes, Rheas, Hope you enjoy the performance! We worked really hard on it so please show it some love"

"I'm sure they will love it, since Heeseung gets to be the ending fairy" Minnie teased, nudging his shoulder lightly, making sure to not seem too close. The two had continued their small talk, asking eachother some questions and even answering some that the staff had asked them. They were simply too focused with being on camera and making sure not to start any unnecessary drama that they had not noticed that further behind them, a scene had unfolded that the fans would surely scan thoroughly later on.

"It really hurts! Can't I just skip them today?" Niki whined, rubbing his left eye as his stylist followed him into the back of the room. He had finally gotten rid of Jay chasing him just to be his stylist's next victim.

"Let's try again" She mumbled determined before pulling the younger down to finally sit again. She placed the lense back inside the box, making sure it wasn't dried out by the time she had taken to convince Niki to try again.