59 - I Finally Have You.

"Okay, we have 20 more minutes." Taehyung said as he looked at the man standing next to him. "Wait for another 5 minutes and you can go."

Jungkook hummed as a response. They were sitting inside his vehicle, about a 10 minutes drive from the restaurant that Jungkook and Chaeyoung had arranged to meet. Taehyung wanted to stay with the younger one till it was absolutely required to leave him alone.

After the 5 minutes were gone, a black van came and stopped near their car and Taehyung quickly got into it. As they were not sure what to expect, Jungkook was not wearing any of the standard gadgets. He had only one tracker, which is not noticeable or detectable in most cases but no ear pieces or anything. He had to trust his team to keep him from harm's way.

When he reached the restaurant, he couldn't see Chaeyoung from where he had parked the car but Soobin and Yeonjun, who had been having dinner there for the past half an hour, had already informed them when the girl arrived for her date.

Jungkook got out of the car. He didn't bother checking his surroundings or for anyone suspicious as he knew that at least 5 people have their eyes on him right now. Not to mention his overprotective brother, who already had access for every camera and security system around the restaurant.

Jungkook walked in and looked around to see where Chaeyoung was sitting. After  seconds of looking, he noticed the girl and made his way to that table. She was wearing a rather normal outfit, not the type if you are aiming to seduce someone. Maybe she had some other method of getting Jungkook.

"Chae!" Jungkook called in a cheery voice and the girl immediately turned around to look at him.

"Kook! I'm glad you could make it this time." Chaeyoung said as she gave a radiant smile to the other.

"Hey!! I already apologized for that time." Jungkook said in a whiny voice, while a pout adorned his face and he could see the girl falling right into that.

"I know, I know. I was just joking with you."

Their talk was cut short when the waiter came with the menu. They both took a few minutes to decide what to eat and resumed their talk after the waiter left.

They were talking about this and that, Jungkook asked her about her education and how she came to the prosecutor's office. Chae answered confidently and Jungkook would have believed every word of it, if not for the fact that he knew it was all lies.

While their dinner was getting ready, a waiter came with a wine bottle and they both got two glasses. Jungkook excused himself to go to the restroom as he wanted to check with the others regarding the situation.

He checked the stalls and after confirming that no one was inside, he called Taehyung. The elder picked up on the first ring.

"Koo.." the voice sounded relieved as well as cautious. "Are you okay?"

Soobin and Yeonjun were giving them real time updates so Taehyung knew that the younger one had gone to the restroom.

"Yeah, I am." Jungkook replied in a reassuring voice. "Any update?"

"Nothing to say till now."

"Okay."

Taehyung wanted to say something else to Jungkook but he couldn't with all the people listening in to his side of the conversation. Namjoon has sent his best people with every available resource for this mission and pretty much everything they do is watched.

"Uhh... Guess I should go now." Jungkook said in a soft voice and was just about to go out when Taehyung's voice stopped him.

"Koo, wait!!" Taehyung almost yelled, as he couldn't believe what he heard through his ear piece.