52 - I Don't Want To Be Punished Today.

A/N - so I tried to do something different and I'm not sure whether it came out right.. 🙈🙈🙈

_____________________________

It was very late when the party finished and the guests started to leave. Taehyung offered his parents to stay for the night but they refused and opted to stay at a hotel. They had been married for many decades now and knew exactly what kind of a private celebration will follow after the party and didn't want to be anywhere near when that happened.

Jungkook had already had a wash and gotten ready for bed when Taehyung came out of the bathroom. He was just wearing a bathrobe, no point of getting dressed when you will be removing them soon. He walked in the room and noticed that Jungkook was standing near the table, with his back turned to him and the gift box already in his hand.

Taehyung was just about to ask whether Jungkook liked the surprise when the younger's voice stopped him.

"Is this how you will punish me today?"

Taehyung frowned at that question as it didn't seem appropriate with the things he brought. And Jungkook's voice also had a strange emotion which made Taehyung even more confused.

"Uhh.. punish you?"

Jungkook turned and looked at Taehyung straight in the eyes. They looked... worried. Taehyung quickly walked to the younger and held his face gently in his hands.

"Koo…? baby, what's wrong?"

Jungkook didn't answer at first and looked down. Taehyung raised his face with two fingers and gave an encouraging smile, gesturing the other to talk.

"I l-loved what you did for me today, Tae." Jungkook said in a soft voice and Taehyung was sort of panicking to hear the pleading in it.

"That's exactly what I wanted, baby. I'm glad you liked it.. but why are you being like this?"

"I don't want you to punish me today.." Jungkook's voice sounded really vulnerable, not to mention the little moisture in his eyes, and Taehyung was now full in panic mode by now.

He quickly pulled Jungkook into a tight embrace and ran a comforting hand up and down his back.

"Baby, I'm not gonna punish you for anything. What are you even talking about?!"

Jungkook pulled back with confused eyes this time. "You're not? T-then what's this?"

Taehyung looked at the gift box Jungkook was showing and noticed that the younger one has still not opened it even. He quickly took it out of Jungkook's hands and opened it, showing the contents inside.

A black satin blindfold, a few bottles of different kinds of syrups and creams, edible lube - strawberry flavored and a little pouch that is clearly labeled as 'men's edible underwear'.

Jungkook's face flushed to a deep red colour while Taehyung still looked confused as hell.

"Oh.."

Jungkook tried to grab the box again but Taehyung pulled it behind him. First, he needed to know what this punishment business is.

"Now please, explain to me what you were saying earlier." Taehyung said a little sternly and after a few seconds of silence, Jungkook answered.

"I thought you were gonna punish me for what I did in the mission. W-when I saw the box... I thought it was something along those lines.. but I was so happy today a-and.. I didn't want it." Jungkook said in a small voice and Taehyung nodded in understanding.

"Baby, you know I wouldn't do anything that you don't agree to.. and when have I ever used sex as a punishment?? I'm not into sadistic shit like that and you know it."