10 - I Need Information On Someone.

Jungkook walked towards the internet cafe he saw at a leisurely pace. He had already checked the place and verified it to be a safe one, so now it's time to get to business.

He goes in and quickly finishes with the important staff. And then he started to play his game. Overwatch has always been his favorite and it actually felt nice to let go of the worries in his head. Pretty soon, he was concentrating only on the game so he didn't notice the person who took the seat next to him.

"Hey, doll."

Jungkook jumped in shock, letting the control on the game slip for a few seconds but it was enough for his character to get shot. Jungkook diverted his attention back to the game but it was already too late.

"You made me get killed!" Jungkook shouted in dismay, not noticing that he sounded like a whining child.

V raised his eyebrows in amusement as a soft chuckle left his mouth. "I'm sorry, doll. I've been trying really hard not to get you killed."

Jungkook blinked a few times with his mouth slightly open as he realized they were no longer talking about the game. He turned back to the screen and started a new game.

"Why can't you just fucking leave me alone, V?" Jungkook muttered in an annoyed tone and V of course, only laughed.

"That's cause you're so pretty." V answered in a teasing tone.

Jungkook ignored the elder and just focused on the game. He can't make the other go so all he could do was ignore him. V, however, was making it really hard.

"Who's Suga?"

V asked suddenly and for the second time, Jungkook lost control of his game. He recovered pretty quickly but not before V saw a flash of some unexpected emotion in his eyes. It might have been fear but V couldn't be sure as the younger masked his emotion immediately.

"Who's that?" A second later, Jungkook answered with an uninterested tone as he focused on the game.

"He's one of your team members, right?" V asked as he pointed at the screen where the name was visible. "You two seem to be pretty familiar with each other's moves."

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know, some random dude, I guess. You meet all kinds of people here."

"But you two-"

Jungkook suddenly got up from his chair and glared at the other, making V hold whatever he was going to say.

"Shut up!! Just shut the fuck up! God, you're so fucking annoying!!"

With that, Jungkook stormed out of the cafe. His heart was beating so fast and he had to get out of there before he could unwittingly give away any more clues about his life.

Cause that asshole V had just managed to uncover something about his true self, even if he didn't know it.

V watched as Jungkook stormed out of the place as it was his plan all along. He didn't believe for a second that the younger one would come here just to play video games. And he knows just the guy to dig into this.

V turned towards the girl on his other side. She looked like a high schooler, solely focused on some website.

"Hey." V gently taped the table near her to get her attention and waived a few 10 dollar bills when she turned. "Could you do me a favor?"

A few seconds later, V was taking a call from the girl's phone. He had to wait for a few moments for it to get connected and a sleepy voice sounded from the other end.

"H-hello?"

"Chim, it's me."

There were a few seconds of silence and then a sound of rustling. "T-tae?"

"I need a favor. Can you get me information about someone?"

"Yeah, hold on one second." There were sounds of sudden moments before the voice was heard from the other end. "Tell me."

"The name's Min Jungkook. Says he came to the country about a few weeks ago and that's all I have on him."

"Ok, just give me a few seconds."

V only had to wait for about half a minute to hear from the other end. "Yeah, there's a Min Jungkook, landed in Korea about a month ago. His flight was booked from America. He's about 5 '10 tall, black hair, big eyes, handsome. That match?"

"Yeah it does. Is there anything else you can find? I don't think he's who he says he is."

"Oh... ok. Just a second."

V waited, seconds turned into minutes but there wasn't any sound from the other end, except for typing on a keyboard with an inhumane speed.

"Hmm.. There's no record of any Min Jungkook anywhere. He's not in any of the bases here. Don't think he's been in the country before this."

"Ok then, can you check this IP for me?"

V gave the IP address on the computer that Jungkook was playing his game on. There was a sound of a keyboard then a message popped up on the computer, which V clicked.

"Ok, I'm in. What's this about?"

"He was playing Overwatch here. Just check whether that's the only thing he was doing."

Again there was silence while various boxes popped up on the screen. V has never been much of a tech geek so he didn't understand most of the things happening on the screen in front of him.

"Hmm...that's strange." A sound from the other end piped up V's interest immediately.

"What? What's interesting?"

"He had only logged in to overwatch. I mean only that. No social media, no email checking, no nothing. Or he deleted any traces of accessing any sites. And if he had actually done that, it's a genius move cause it seems untraceable."

"Oh..."

"Even stranger, he's not on any social media platforms. The name Min Jungkook doesn't bring out any hits."

"That's not possible?"

"Yeah.. I mean, he's in his mid twenties and never used social media?? At all? He can't be a hermit type and never touched a phone or a computer cause obviously he knows Overwatch."

"He was actually good at it."

"Either he's a really peculiar guy or you're giving me the wrong name. Anything else about this guy?"

"Well, everything else is just what he had told us so I don't trust any of that but get this, he has a NAA-22s hidden in the fake bottom of his drawer."

"Really?! I can see why you are interested in this guy."

"Exactly! And just check with the name Suga too. It was the name of one of his team members but he had a strange reaction when I mentioned that name."

"Suga? And his name is Min Jungkook?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I'm not sure. I might have a hunch. Just give me a few days."

"Ok. And chim, don't let anyone know about this, ok?"

"I guessed as much. Don't worry, I got you."

"Thanks, Chim. I owe you one."

"Nonsense. You just take care of yourself ok."

"Bye, chim."

"Bye, Tae."

After deleting the call record and everything, V handed over the phone to the girl. He left the cafe and walked back to the mansion. There's practically nothing Chim can't dig out.

V was sure that he will have the full bio data of the mysterious Min Jungkook within a few days.