28 - I Can't Do This Right Now.

A/N - Things will be on a fast pace from now on.. no more long days gaps.. I apologise in advance cause I'm not that good with fast moving scenes. It'll go down fast and hard... Hope you guys are ready...  🥰🥰🥰

____________________________________

Deep down, V was kind of expecting the punch but still couldn't stop it. But when Jungkook went for the second hit, V was ready. He averted the younger's fist by leaning to the side. It was a pro-move and Jungkook lost his balance and stumbled forward. And before he could regain his footing, V had him in a tight hold.

"Jungkook, please let's talk-"

Jungkook didn't let V finish what he was saying and swiftly ducked out of the hold. V was surprised but managed to grab on to the younger before he could swing his arm again.

This time, V pinned the other against the wall and held him in an iron grip, making it impossible for Jungkook to get out of it.

"Let go of me!!" Jungkook's voice sounded a little muffled as the side of his head was pressed onto the wall.

"Not until you calm the fuck down." V growled in answer and the younger knew that he meant it.

They stayed like that for about a minute until V noticed the rate of Jungkook's breathing slowing down a bit. He cautiously reduced the pressure on the younger, enabling him to lean away from the wall and have some breathing space.

Jungkook made no further attempt to fight or break free, it was as if the fire was gone from his body. V felt the change and slowly turned the younger one in his hold. He tried to make eye contact but Jungkook was steadily avoiding his gaze.

"Get out." Jungkook's voice didn't have any emotions and V felt his heart ache at that detached tone.

He leaned forward and hugged the younger, feeling like screaming when Jungkook didn't react to it at all. His body was stiff, and arms hanging at his sides. They stayed in silence, each second felt like an eternity for both.

V knew that if he released the younger one now, if he let go of his hold and walked out of this room, he'd never get him back. If he walk away now, it'll be all over for both of them. He will not be able to fix things again.

Call him selfish but he just couldn't do that. He knows very well how much he had hurt the younger and how much he will continue to hurt him till he can share and explain his reasons but still, losing Jungkook was not an option he could live with.

He wanted Jungkook so badly, as if he needed air to breathe. Maybe V had known this for sometime or maybe he realized it just now but as of this moment, one thing was crystal clear. He was in love with Jungkook.

V raised his head from Jungkook's shoulder and kissed the side of the younger's neck, just below his ear. It was a soft and innocent kiss, a test, to see how the other would react to it.

When Jungkook made no attempt to stop him, V placed another kiss, a little more towards the mouth. And another one. V's mouth slowly worked its way towards Jungkook's lips while giving plenty of time for the other to stop him. Jungkook didn't do anything all through that and still didn't do anything when V reached his lips and kissed him.

The kiss was innocent at first but then, V became rather aggressive. His mouth moved roughly and urgently against the younger's, with a clear display of need.

Jungkook tried to hold out as much as he could, as his mind was screaming for him to do so, but in the end, he couldn't win against his own desire.

V felt the exact second when Jungkook responded to the kiss and he released a breath that he didn't even know he was holding. Jungkook tangled his hands in V's hair, pulling him closer to his body.