Chapter 33 [✔]

Y/N P.O.V

Winter came and with that, the snow started sticking onto the ground as white does on rice.

The cobblestones that led to Hogsmeade were slick with ice, threatening to make you fall, my boots kick up the ice so that I don't slip and fall.

Draco and Theodore stand on either side of me shivering profusely, lately, they have both become somewhat my best friends in some twisted reality that I have to endure.

"What are you guys doing over the Christmas holidays?" Theodore asks us.

I glance at Draco, my breath becoming visible in front of me.

"I'm staying at home...I just want a simple Christmas..." Draco admits dully.

Theodore and Draco glance at me.

"I. I don't know what I'm doing for the holiday...I might go see some...friends," I say.

They exchange uncertain glances and then decide that my lie was convincing enough to look ahead to the deserted pathway.

"You know...Snape seems to be the best candidate to replace Dumbledore," Theodore says.

"Yeah, I suppose..." Draco mumbles.

I nod slightly.

"When are you guys going to ever tell me about what you-know-who wanted you to do?" Theodore pleads.

"...When you become one..." I say hurriedly hoping he wouldn't be so dense as to not know what I was talking about.

I walk faster just as the pace of the snowfall picked up, in the distance, I saw the outline of three familiar figures when I passed the Golden Three my brain rattled with the memory of the silence I had received from Hermione the past few days.

She ran off when I had asked her if she would run away with me, she gave me a look like she wanted to run away with me but she didn't dare to say that she did.

Pushing it out of my mind I wait for Draco and Theodore outside of the Three Broomsticks my gaze shifted from the three figures that have endured so much and have given me so much pain.

Draco, Theodore, and I find a table in the back and order three butter beers.

"It's absurd really that this year we will all still have to take N.E.W.T.S, I mean haven't we all been through enough," Theodore says wiping off the foam from his top lip.

"Yeah it is absurd, although I highly doubt I'm going to finish the school year," Draco says.

"I hate to say it but I think that the same thing with you is me," I say to him sighing deeply.

"Why?" Theodore asks.

"Better not to know," Is all I say shrugging as I drank deeply from my cup.

Draco nods.

After we left the Three Broomsticks our bellies full of butterbeer and sweet rolls, we head back to the castle to get ready for the winter holidays.

➖➖➖

The next day I drag my trunk up the stairs to the ground floor and finally make it all of the way to the bright red Hogwarts Express spewing out a large amount of steam.

Once I find an empty compartment I close the door and slump down in my seat hoping to avoid Draco, Theodore, Blaise, or any of the other Slytherins who knew my situation.

I was going to be dealing with my trauma the whole holiday and most likely beyond and I just can't deal with them now or any of the whole train rides.

But just my luck someone slides open the door and steps into the compartment.

I sigh from my book in front of my face.

"This compartment is full, please go find another," I say not bothering to look at who it might be.

But they don't leave, whoever it was, was persistent in sitting in the seat in front of me.

"I said-," I start to say until I look up to see Hermione there.

"Y/N..." She says to me with a small, amused smile on her face.

"Hermione..." I say sitting up. "What are you doing here Hermione?"

"I wanted to ask you something," She stalls as the train begins to move.

"Then ask...I have much more important things to do...like finish reading Tales of Beedle the Bard for the seventh time..."

"Would you like to come home with me for the holidays?" She asks me.

"Really...?" I ask astonished at the suggestion, but then I think about it.

Perhaps this would give me more time to convince Hermione to run away with me.

"Sure," I say shrugging. "Where to?"

"My home in the muggle world, my parents are going to America to a state called California so we'll have the house to ourselves until Christmas," She says smiling at me.

"All alone...yet again...Hermione that usually leads to dangerous things," I smirk at her.

"I plan on those dangerous things to happen..." She smirks back at me.

"Well then...all I can say is this will be a very eventful holiday," I say to her with a wink and a grin before we ride the rest of the train ride to her home talking about random things.

➖➖➖

We walk up the steps to her London Flat, automatically I assumed that a house-elf would open the door, but then I remembered she was a muggleborn and didn't have a house-elf.

She took out a key from her purple bag and unlocked the door in such a humane way.

She leads me inside to the small landing, we set our bags in the middle of the hall, and Hermione closes the door behind us with a click as she locked the door.

We make eye contact and I knew at that moment what she was thinking, and I knew that I was thinking the same thing.

She pushes me against a wall standing taller than me and kisses me hard on the lips, her soft lips crashing onto my own.

For a plan to get some sleep over this Winter holiday I knew that I sure as hell wasn't going to get much.

"I love you Y/N more than anything..."

Word Count:1071

A/N: So...I didnt make the team but with bad luck I had a good thing happen to me...both the girl and the guy that I like both like me backkkkkkkkk!!!!! But ion know how to choose which one I like more...help ig?