Chapter 22 [✔]

I carry our bags up the stairs of the large Switzerland ski resort trying to find the suite that I had booked for Hermione and me; once when we were sitting in the Astronomy Tower she told me that she had always wanted to go skiing.

So I thought; what better way to spend Christmas than skiing in the Swiss Alps with the love of your life.

Of course, I don't know how to ski...but we will learn together...

Her parents agreed immediately, only if I said that they could come to the resort on Christmas and celebrate the holiday with the two of us.

I had a slight feeling that Hermione didn't tell her mother and father-who were dentists- that we were dating, instead she played it off as if I was her girl best friend, which is why I was...

So I'll keep the secret about Hermione and me a secret- at least from her parents.

Finding the suite I unlock the door and hurry into the beautiful cabin room, the smell of cinnamon and pine wafting through the suite, a Hearst lit with a crackling fire warming up the room.

A large queen-sized bed sits in the middle of the room, fuzzy sheepskin blankets line the bed, and a bear rug lays on the floor in front of the fire its mouth open like a death trap to anyone who dared grow nearer.

On top of the rug, there was a beautiful leather couch that was especially pleasing to sit on while I waited for Hermione to come back from checking out the resort.

Soon enough, the suite door opens yet again and Hermione comes in looking flustered as she took a seat beside me.

"Alright, we have a reservation tonight at the restaurant of the lodge for 8:30. It was the only time available-but they have a coffee shop so I got two cappuccinos; one is mocha and the other is caramel," She says holding out two cups to me.

"Which one do you want?" She asks me.

"Caramel," I smile and take the cup that is outstretched.

"This is amazing Y/N..." She says in awe peering around at the room that we were in.

"I can agree with that Hermione-Just having you here by my side..."

"What's wrong?"

"Well...It's 5:20 right now so that means we have about three hours and ten minutes until dinner...I'm just trying to think of what we could possibly do in that time..." I smile at her.

Almost as a trigger, she puts down her cup and takes off her jacket.

"Well...There is a hot tub on the porch...and I know how to use it..."

"I didn't bring a swimsuit, Hermione," I laugh.

"Neither did I, but we're on the top floor so I have a feeling that no one will see us unless someone has a spyglass," She smirks as she unbuttons her shirt never breaking eye contact. "But make your decision...I'll be waiting in the hot tub."

One by one her clothing comes off and soon her bare ass is running to the hot tub on the porch visible shock plain on her face as she steps out onto the balcony.

Without a second thought I begin stripping out of my warm clothing slowly including my underwear and bra, once they are all off I sluggishly, unconfidently make my way to the hot tub- her back was turned away from me her arms waving aimlessly in the pool around her.

My feet crunch on top of the snow melting in between my toes, the cold hits me harshly, my skin erupting with goosebumps as I make my way to the hot tub ungracefully.