Chapter 12 [✔]

A week before the first task.

The hallways were empty-not a soul in sight, even Peeves the Poltergeist was nowhere to be found.

Everyone was inside the Great Hall eating dinner alongside the rival schools.

Hermione has sent me a letter to wait outside in the hall in front of the abandoned girl's bathroom on the first floor.

Of course, I agreed, any time that I can have with her I'll take.

She walks hurriedly towards me a smile on her face when she sees me.

That damn smile makes me melt now instead of annoying me.

It's kind of like medicine to me.

I could be having the worst day and when I see her smile...everything changes.

She grabs my hand pulling me into the broom closet beside the bathroom.

Immediately as soon as the door is closed and locked her lips crash against mine.

I kiss her just as passionately and with as much intensity as she was.

But suddenly she breaks away.

"I-I received a care package from my mother and father and they sent me a ton of food," she says.

"Do you want to meet me in the Astronomy tower tonight?" She asks me breathlessly eyeing my lips anxiously.

I smile and nod.

"Of course...midnight?" I ask her.

"No- one a.m, I have Professor Sintera tonight," she says and I nod.

"I have that tomorrow," I say before leaning back to kiss her cherry-flavored lips.

My vanilla-flavored chapstick clashes wonderfully against their cherry of hers.

Each smile against my lips, each bite that softly stings my bottom lip draws me more and more into her.

Her hands were intertwined in my hair and mine were on her cheek and her lower back.

Luckily we were around the same height otherwise I wouldn't be able to kiss her the way that I want.

No matter what it was- I realized- I would do anything for this girl.

I'd even die for her.

And somehow I knew she'd do the same for me.

Suddenly she stops her lips lingering on mine.

"We should probably get to dinner..." she sighs before untangling her fingers from my hair, she carefully brushes it through with her fingers.

She instinctively straightens me out.

"I ur...love you," she says nervously; her cheeks flushing a vivid red.

"I love you too 'Mione," I smile at her, kissing her once again.

I grab my things peering out of the closet to make sure that Filch or anyone was coming down the hall.

The coast was clear and we parted ways.

She heads in the direction of the Great Hall whereas I-I head off towards my dorm.

I wasn't hungry for food-no I wasn't, instead I was feeling greedy-greedy for Hermione as if I could never have enough of her to satisfy me.

➖➖➖

Midnight

I walk quickly and quietly to the Astronomy tower where Hermione told me to meet her.