Chapter 0~ [✔]

When you think of love the first thing that pops into your mind might be a giant beating heart that only beats for another person.

Or you might picture that special someone who you love with all of your heart.

When I think of love...

My mind wanders to dusty bookcases with only a single set of fingerprints to show the number of people drawn to the mysterious literature.

Or to the large, bushy brown hair that she sported with such dignity you'd never know she was insecure.

My mind travels to the hours spent in the back of the library hidden away studying for anything and everything.

The sweet smiles I'd receive would in return get sneers or glares.

My mind thinks of Her.

Hermione Granger.

The most prized possession of Hogwarts.

Such a valuable person who deserved the world.

She was the mudblood that captured my arrogant, prideful and egotistical heart.

But when she did...

She had me wrapped around her fingers faster than I could say stop.

Unfortunately for me and her... we didn't belong together.

We loved each other.

But we weren't allowed to be together.

Whether we were two women that loved each other...

Or whether she was a Gryffindor and I was a Slytherin...

But the thing that really separated us was our blood status...I was a pureblood.

And she was a mudblood.