🌕 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 XXV 🌑

|| 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖙... ||

They kept walking and walking in the forest. The vampires weren't sure where they were heading at. All they knew was that their life had changed. Forever. And now there was no way turning back to how their life was before.

It was late at night and they hadn't even walked that much but Jinsoul was already grumbling about how her feet hurt her.

"We need to take a break." YooA said.

"Offf! Finally!" Jinsoul said and plopped herself down on the grass.

"Yeah I'm not doing this for you. You are a vampire you dumbass! How can you get tired so easily?"

"I'm always getting tired easily! What do you mean?"

"Ok, then why did we stop?" Haseul asked, ignoring Jinsoul's grumbling.

"Because I need to show you a few things about yourselves. If we don't want to be followed and if we want to keep ourselves safe and alive for a long time then you'll definitely need to learn a few things. To learn how to hide."

"What do you mean?" Hyunjin asked her.

"Most normal vampires don't have colourful hair or eyes. So we need to help you control your powers. It's not that hard. That part at least. Because controlling your powers in general is hard." YooA said.

"Now sit. We have a lesson to do!" She said as she stood in the middle of the group proudly. The rest sat down on the ground around her and listened to her carefully.

___

"I'm already tired. I don't know where we are going, I definitely don't like how my life is now and this forest is creepy as fuck!" Hyejoo grumbled as they had started walking again. With YooA's guidance they had learnt how to hold some of their powers back and hide. So at that moment they looked like casual vampires. Their hair colour was back to their natural colour and their eyes were red. 

The rest of the girls didn't talk. What could they tell her?

They only knew that it was really late at night, passed their bedtime and they were getting tired slowly, slowly. But they didn't want to say that to anyone. If they didn't get to that house that Minji knew as soon as they could then, they might have ended up dead. For some reason YooA feared that they had already been followed anyway. So the best choice was to keep moving.

Hyejoo wasn't wrong though. And Heejin's mind was hallucinating. She was starting to think that she was either going crazy or she could see and feel too much. The forest was dark, the trees were giant, with so many leaves and branches, there were so many bushes, a lot of noise. Heejin could see a lot of animals running from bush to bush, she could smell a lot of them, feel a lot of them. She could feel movements and the fact that someone was probably following them, according to YooA, was making her go crazy.

As they kept walking though, she heard footsteps. She felt a movement and then someone touched her. She turned around screaming in fear only to see Jinsoul. Jinsoul screamed back in fear or out of reflex and then Heejin's scream became automatically louder.

"Shhh! Shhh! You dumbasses!" Haseul said and Hyunjin and Siyeon tried to muffle their screaming.

"I think I need a break. I badly need one. This place is freaking me out!" Heejin said as she walked up to a big rock and sat on it. She buried her face in her hands and sighed heavily.

"Fine. Let's take a small break." YooA said.

"How small?" Bora asked.

"That small that you won't have time to fuck with her." Yubin said and pointed to Siyeon with her eyes.