🌕 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 V 🌑

|| 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊, 𝕱𝖊𝖆𝖗... ||

The next morning the girls woke up and gathered at the kitchen to have breakfast.

"We need answers. Now that it's not night time." Haseul said.

"Yeah. We need to know how we are going to help you get out of here and not getting stuck instead. And of course how are we going to break the curse." Jungeun said.

'There aren't many things written on how you're going to save us and break the curse. Everything is written in that book. But there aren't many. We have already thought of something but the book isn't that clear. It had a few prophecies as I told you before. So the book has your answers.' Minji said. The girls nodded.

"Then let's finish eating and go to the library right after."

"Yeah well about that... I... I was with Yubin there last night. And I saw something new being written." Sooyoung said.

"You mean... You saw the book getting written right at that moment? In front of your eyes?" Heejin asked, her eyes wide opened.

"Yeah. I didn't believe it at first. How could a book get written on its own? But well... We saw ghosts, magic and now shadows. So there is nothing that weird about it."

"What was written?" All the girls asked her, still shocked.

'And the first consequence had started, fear...' Sooyoung said exactly what she read in the book last night.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Jinsoul asked.

"I asked the same at first. But as much as I think about it, I think it has to do with the shadows. Yubin told me last night that the shadows weren't there before. They appeared last night for the first time. And she told me that it's the way for the house to show its disliking on the fact that we are 13 and not 12 humans here. And about the fear thing, well, they make us somehow afraid." Sooyoung said.

"It makes sense." Jungeun said and the rest nodded.

"But what's next?" Jiwoo asked, a bit afraid. No one knew what to answer to her.

They finished eating and they all headed towards the library. They got in and went to the office where Sooyoung had seen the book earlier. They looked at all its pages, from the beginning till what Sooyoung had seen being written on, the previous night.

It had prophecies, it had the history-myth that the girls already knew, the story of the ghosts.

"There is nothing about us!" Heejin said and was about to close the book.

"Wait! I think I saw something!" Sooyoung said and grabbed the book, turning into a previous page that Heejin had just turned over not paying that much attention to it.

"Here. It says,

'There are 12 girls. 12 Chosen girls. They're special. And they are the only ones that will save the curse, the ghosts, the house, the whole world...'

"I don't get it. We already know that. But how are wegoing to break the curse?" Heejin complained.

"Wait, save the world? Woaaa. I didn't sign up for this!" Jungeun said.

"I don't know. Let's keep reading." Sooyoung said.

"These 12 girls are destined to come to this house, get trapped in it, but with their abilities, they'll break the curse and set the world free. Only them are able to do it because only them are coming from two species. So they can handle everything."