🌕 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 XIV 🌑

|| 𝕺𝖓𝖊 𝖂𝖆𝖞... ||

The ghosts had gathered in the attic again. They had a council again. Yubin and Handong had brought a lot of books with them and they were searching everywhere mumbling a few things to themselves. Gahyeon was sitting at the corner of the room hugging herself, Yoohyeon was sitting next to her, not talking at all, Bora and Siyeon were sitting in the middle of the room hugging each other to comfort one another and Minji was pacing around thinking.

'Will you stop pacing around? It's tiring and it doesn't help me concentrate.' Handong said, a bit annoyed.

'I'm trying to think though. That's my way of thinking.'

'We need to find something. We have the 12 Chosen Ones yet we don't know what to do!' Siyeon said.

'Well, if things were right we would have been out of here. But they're not 12; apparently. They're 13! Fucking 13!' Bora said frustrated.

'If the house wanted them to be 12 then why did fate bring 13 girls here then?' Yoohyeon asked, confused. Something about this situation wasn't making sense to her. The girls didn't answer her. They didn't have the answer to that.

'Because the house only wants us to suffer. It always did. From the very beginning.' Bora said angrily. She was tired and that was an understatement.

'I don't think it's that. Everything happens for a reason.' Yubin said as she kept searching her books.

'You really think so? Because I don't. Why us? Can you answer me, that? And no, not the typical answer. The one that says that we were the only ones that didn't visit the house just because we were curious. If we were the Chosen Ones to be the Guardians then why do we have to suffer? Each passing day? Because we're witches? I don't get it! Everything that happens! I don't! Even after all those countless years! I just don't!' Bora yelled. Siyeon held her hand and brought her closer to her, trying to calm her down.

Yubin didn't answer her. She kept searching her books.

'Now what? You think the answers are in the books? No! They aren't! This hell of a place just only wants to play with us! To torture us! Forever!' Bora yelled again. No one answered her cause all of them knew that she was right about a few things. And she also had every right to be angry.

'Remember what Dara had told us though? These all are happening for a reason. We are all parts of a bigger and more important plan.' Handong said.

'That's bullshit! Where is this plan and why don't we know it yet!?' Bora yelled again. Silence.

'Where is Dara to answer my questions!? Mmm? She's gone! For years now she's gone!' Silence again. Till...

'I have an idea!' Yubin said after reading her books for a long while.

'What is it?' Minji asked her.

'The book says that... it traps humans and witches in. We, as the guardians have to kill them and make them suffer with our nightmares. Right?' Yubin said. Minji looked at her a bit confused.

'Yeah, but I don't get your plan.'

'The book wants 12 Chosen Humans, who are originated by vampires right?'

'Yeah?'

'But what about the 13th girl? Yeoreum?' Siyeon asked, also confused. Yubin smiled happily at her idea...

___

'No! I'm not letting you do this to Yeoreum! She's freaking sick! Just let her rest!' Gahyeon yelled at the rest of the ghosts as soon as she heard the plan.