🌕 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 XXXVIII 🌑

|| 𝕿𝖆𝖑𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖞𝖔𝖚... ||

___

"So you're telling me we failed the mission!? How did this happen? We risked it all! My men got hurt in this mission and you're telling me we failed?" Miyeon yelled at Suho and hit her hand forcefully on the table. Heejin, from a few feet away from them flinched at the loud thud.

They had just returned from their mission and Heejin was treating the light, fortunately, injuries that Hyunjin had. Chaewon was lying on a bed next to them and had LE treating her side that was shot carefully.

"Did you bring the fairies? Yes. Did the two keep Hyejoo busy? Yes. Did anyone follow you till here or realized something weird? No. Did you bring the vampires and the seer? No. Mission: failed." Suho said coldly, unfazed by how angry and mad Miyeon was.

"Just because I didn't bring the vampires and the seer doesn't mean our mission failed! We didn't have much time plus no one was at the company's lab!"

"That's not my problem. You had a mission and you can't fail it."

"The one who failed is you!" Miyeon yelled at him and walked away.

"What's happening here?" Soyeon asked as she walked towards the two.

"He's saying that our mission failed!" Miyeon told her frustratedly. Soyeon stood in front of Suho and thought about it. The three kept talking but Chaewon had stopped listening. It didn't matter anymore. What mattered was that she had just experienced a really hard and dangerous mission, she had killed a few people and she had just seen Hyejoo fighting her and Hyunjin. She had also been shot.

"Please rest for a while. It will take at least a month for the wound to be completely healed ok?" LE told her. Chaewon nodded her head at her words. She wasn't going to do something crazy, but she wasn't going to stay in bed forever either. They had just returned from a really dangerous mission and it was only a matter of time for Sunmi's men to find them and kill them all. So... she really didn't have that much time to rest.

As soon as LE left her bed and went back to Solji, Heejin, Haseul and Kahei came towards her bed. Hyunjin had been sitting at a chair next to Chaewon's bed and she was resting.

"How are you Chaewonnie?" Haseul asked her softly. Chaewon didn't know what to answer to her, honestly. What could she tell her? That she had just been shot so she was really shocked and afraid or that she had just killed some people and she was feeling so guilty, shocked and bad about it? Or should she tell her about Hyejoo and her weird behavior?

"I'm fine. Still alive." She answered shortly. It was the only thing she could manage to say after all.

"Yeah, the hobbit is still alive. It's insane right? She has guts!" Hyunjin said in her own casual cool way. Heejin nudged her with her elbow on her side. Hyunjin ignored her.

"She was right to believe that Hyejoo would act differently to her though. She totally froze and then, she started to only fight me instead of fighting both of us. Even if she had completely lost herself she still has feelings for Chae, isn't it unbelievable?" Hyunjin kept going. Heejin nudged her again but this time Hyunjin growled.

"Yah! It hurts!"

"Sorry." Heejin said as she looked at her apologetically.

"They said they didn't find Yeojin, Yerim and YooA, huh?" Kahei asked, trying to change the subject slightly. Chaewon nodded.

"Aish. I hope they will find them soon. For now, rest Chae. And we'll pass by later to check up on you. You're probably tired and it's really late so you should rest and sleep." Haseul said and Chaewon nodded.