🌕 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 XVIII 🌑

|| 𝕱𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖇𝖚𝖑𝖑𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖙... ||

Earlier that day...

Jungeun was in her room. She was cleaning up the mess, trying to distract herself. Her thoughts, and... what had happened earlier between her and Jinsoul.

'You can't ignore your thoughts forever Jungeun. You can't ignore me forever either and you can't ignore your feelings for her either.' The voice told her once again.

'Oh really? Watch me!' Jungeun said pissed.

'You really need to listen to me though. Cause if you don't, bad things are going to happen.'

'Are you threatening me now?' Jungeun asked angrily as she started making the beds angrily.

'No, I don't. Look, you're lucky that Jinsoul turned first and that she's affecting you this much or else we wouldn't be talking right now.'

'What do you mean?' Jungeun asked curiously. Now the voice had her full attention.

'Jinsoul is your other half Jungeun. She's your soulmate. And whatever happens to her... it affects you. You two are connected as I am with you. That's why you've been feeling weird and on edge from the moment she transformed. That's why she's affecting you this much with everything she does or by even one look. And when she transformed she finally set me free. And now I can talk to you.'

'I don't get it.'

'You will. But first let's start this story over again. I'm Red. I am a goddess of fire. Almost actually. I can control a lot of things but that's because one of your friends can control all elements. Or else I would have only been able to use fire. Now, are you willing to listen to me?'

'Wait what? What's all these?'

'Are you willing to hear me out yes or not?'

'Ok fine. Talk.' Jungeun said as she crossed her hands to her chest and looked up at the ceiling slightly pissed. It was a really funny sight to watch. Fortunately she was alone in the room or else if anyone was with her they would have thought that she was crazy.

'As you know so far, you're a vampire. But as the ghosts had told you, you guys are vampires from really rare kinds. Vampires that have powers. Yours is fire because I can use fire. We are one as I told you so you're using fire.

As Yubin had read from the book, it depends on the origin as to why your hair changes colour and your eyes as well. But you and your friends are the only ones that this happens because you can control elements.

When Jinsoul turned, because she's connected with you she set me free. And you should be glad because I don't think that your friends had help from anyone. They just turned into vampires and had to accept themselves forcefully. But you, you're lucky. Because I'm here to help you with your vampire side and your powers as well. Only if you let me of course. But you can't ignore me forever. Cause if you do, you'll just end up like your friends. Transforming into a vampire forcefully.' Red said.

'Woah woah woah! What? How- what?' Jungeun asked confused. These all were too much for her to accept just like that.

(Woah woah woah woah, let's pump it up!
Hehe, sorry. Back to the story!)

___

"So you're telling me you can hear a voice in your head? And that voice is you, but your powerful self?" Haseul asked confused as Jungeun finished explaining.