🌕 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 XXIV 🌑

|| 𝕹𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖘... || 

--(TW)--

!!!Attention!!!
(The following chapter has to do with nightmares. The nightmares the ghosts were talking about back in Chapter III. The scenes will be fast, not easy to understand, a lot complicated. This is how nightmares are anyway. There will also be mention of blood, pain, anxiety. If any of you are sensitive to this kind of things just skip this part. I'll have an 'Attention' again when this scene is over so you'll be able to read from there and then. Sorry once again...)

The house had changed shape. The girls weren't in the living room anymore. But in a dark, small hallway of the house. A hallway that wasn't familiar to no one.

"Where are we and what's happening? Will anyone tell me?" Sooyoung asked. The ghosts gulped and YooA sighed.

"We are at the nightmares. This is the part where you girls escape. We need to get through them and then, we'll be set free. I know none of us told you these but it was up to the ghosts to tell you. They were afraid to tell you so that's why you don't know anything now. We are going to face their nightmares. That was what they were afraid of and that's why they didn't tell you anything." YooA said. The girls felt chills on their spines not knowing what else to feel. They were about to face nightmares and no one was willing to face them.

They were walking and walking. The hallway was only getting longer as they walked though. Still dark, but longer. Nothing seemed to change and it was getting a bit tiring. Them, just walking to a never ending hallway.

"Yah!" Hyunjin yelled and started running faster.

"Hyunjin! No! We need to stay together!" Haseul yelled and ran after her. The rest started running too. The hallway seemed to never end but no one could reach Hyunjin or Haseul at the same time.

"Just stop running!" Haseul yelled.

"But it's not leading anywhere! I wanna see if it leads to something!"

"Let's just stay together!" Kahei yelled from a lot further from them, behind them. Hyunjin stopped running. But Even if the girls kept running or walking towards her, the distance didn't seem to shorten or get longer. It just stayed the same.

"It's frustrating!" Jungeun yelled.

"It doesn't even make sense." Sooyoung said.

"We practically have powers and that's what doesn't make sense to you?" Hyejoo yelled at her.

'These, are nightmares, honey. They don't make sense.' Siyeon said to Sooyoung. Sooyoung sighed and they kept walking.

Then, doors appeared next to them, the hallway changing shapes with no end. Lights turned on and off a few feet away from them. They, too, seemed to have no end. Lighting up the hallway till far, far away.

"I feel dizzy." Chaewon said and held onto Jiwoo.

"Should we open a door?" Hyunjin asked. They had managed to reach her somehow. They didn't know what to do but the hallway didn't seem to lead anywhere so they decided to risk it and open a door.

"There are many doors. Should we split up?" Kahei asked. The rest looked at each other in fear but ended up splitting up anyway. Hyunjin, Heejin, Haseul, Kahei, Siyeon and Bora opened the first door on their left. Sooyoung, Jiwoo, Chaewon, Hyejoo, Minji and Yoohyeon opened the first door on their right. Then, Jungeun, Jinsoul, Handong and YooA opened the next door on their left and the rest opened the next door on their right.

But as they did, they were only led to empty, dark rooms that barely were lit up because of the old, dark lights from the hallway. The rooms were empty but had a door in them. They opened the door, only to be met with another empty room, then another door, room, door, room door and then Hyunjin opened furiously and fastly the next door she found only to be faced with the hallway again. She looked around her and saw the rest of the girls coming out from other, random doors too.