🌕 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 XXXIX 🌑

|| 𝕮𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝖎𝖙'𝖘 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞... ||

Meanwhile, the council of beings had gathered up again. They had managed to break Sunmi's spell with a new stronger spell and now they had the fairies on their side as well. They had also filmed this and tried to present it to a worldwide council. People needed to know. Humans needed to know. Who to trust on and who to not trust. But... in the end... humanity was always selfish. They just prepared their army to kill every magical being and even humans that were on their side. This meant, killing Sunmi but also this meant killing the rest of the beings that were against Sunmi.

"This is so messed up."

"If we hadn't agreed on helping these vampires we would have been safe."

"Yeah now our beings are exposed to all humanity and they want to kill us!"

"Of course they would! We are only a threat to them no matter what!"

"Silence please!" Suho yelled. His voice was loud and clear.

"We need to find a new plan." He said right after.

"There is no new plan. Humans started the war earlier than we thought. They're gonna find us sooner than what we planned. We need to get ready and go for that so-called war. Just, don't kill humans everyone. Just because they want to kill us it doesn't mean we need to kill them back. We are only aiming for Sunmi, Stray Kids and the rest of her army. Araseo?" Solji said.

"Yes!" They all said back loudly.

Soon, without them realizing it they were all getting ready. They were all wearing their black, bulletproof uniforms, masks, helmets, they were all filling their guns with bullets and they were all arranging their backpacks.

"We need one last thing before we go. Here. It's from my place. You'll all need it since most of you are hurt or actually since... It's war, baby. We're all gonna end up hurt." Soyeon said as she showed a wide bag that she was holding.

"Really? Our magical dust?" Yuqi asked her as she raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, Yuqi, my little Yuqi. How innocent you are. It's not just a magical dust that makes you fly and stay young forever. It also helps to heal your scars or protect you from getting hurt. That's why you never bled when you fell down and scratched your knees." Soyeon explained. Yuqi's jaw dropped in shock.

"Really? That's the secret behind all my weird wounds that were never wounds exactly?" Soyeon nodded her head.

"Wow! That's... magical!"

"You're literally living in a magical world and you are amused by new magical things you get to know?" Heejin asked her shocked and Hyunjin facepalmed herself, agreeing on Heejin's words.

"What?" Yuqi asked in a defending tone as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Ok focus here please! Make a line and I'm gonna sift some of it on you ok?" Soyeon said. Soon, everyone was lined up and got their amount of magic. Soyeon went towards the girls that were lying on their beds and sifted some on them as well. In a matter of seconds they were all alright, able to use their legs and arms as if they had never been injured or as if it never hurt. Even Sooyoung and Jungeun stood up. Sooyoung could see through Jiwoo's eyes, and Jungeun's stomach was healed immediately as well.

"Who's in to kill some guys?" Joy said excitedly. Even Chaewon had stood up, her wound being completely forgotten.

___

They had split up into teams. The werewolves and vampires were going to surround the city and go straight up to the palace, killing everyone that would get on their way. The unique vampires along with Yeoreum were going to attack from the sewers, just like how Hyunjin and Chaewon had gone through at their mission. Then, the lions and the muses were going to attack the palace from behind. The fairies, the neverlander kids and the witches were going to fly above the city and attack from up in the sky.